From Somewhere, With Love

SpellShock

Yay for automatically, necessarily to fill fields, which empty themselves if you done one mistake/tried to preview the whole thing.

Well, hello everyone. Please don't hate on me, i'm sure we could live along.

Edited by SpellShock

If no one will judge me for loving character of Jar Jar Binks and stuff like that, i will! So yeah, hello everyone.

Also this is a horrible idea, you know i like to argue my point of view, i will get myself like thousands haters again, Gray >_> <_<

Also, the site itself kind of changed since i saw it last time, which is good, i guess. Still in my humble opinion things could have been made way more convenient. Oh well, not up to me to decide.

You like arguing your point of view? So do Weesh, Ginger Mint and myself! None of us are hated... At least... I don't think so...

Well, no need to worry about that now anyway, I'm already deep into this forum and fandom... I'm sure you'll be welcomed as well!

Also... my Russian/Cyrillic is quite rusty, so lets see if I can't say this right...

Добро пожаловать в Кантзрлат. (I REALLY hope I got that right)

In case I didn't, Welcome to Canterlot!

PS: No, I don't speak Russian, but I have Russian friends whom taught me a few phrases, and I learned the alphabet because of my father's native language. :P

Edit: Awesome Bond reference. And I promise not to hold your love of Jar Jar against you.