Taking sketch requests alllll day~

Cat Napper

No home teachers are coming in tomorrow, that means I'm free all day and all night <3

I want to draw some ponies or FiM-related characters. Give me a ref and I'll draw you your pony asap! A mischievous little Cat might pop up in a sketch or two so don't be surprised if she's cuddling with your character x3

Sketches will look like this and this.

Now go on everypony, give me some art subjects!~

I'll be keeping track of who asked for what in this bottom area right here.

Boss, I've got a lot of variety to pick from now. I should change the name of this thread from "allll day" to "alllll night and basically alll dayyyyy tomorrow too" so keep tossing out some ideas. I could get relationships going between two characters if you'd like as well. Like, rivalries, romances, best friends, siblings, etc etc.

The first batch is done! You guys have some seriously awesome characters, it was a tough choice. But it eventually came down to Glitzen, Scout, Tobias, and Cat Napper (who is the awesomest of the awesome, I just had to toss her in there /conceited)

click here to see the sketch page

Also,

was an enormous inspiration x3

Neverending Story FTW!

Also, Scout looks so cute! :P:D :D

I got another batch done! This one featuring Violet scaring the crap out of Cat Napper with a rubber spider.

Also, since Cat is a very affectionate pony and hasn't hugged anyone since she left Cloudsdale she's cuddling with her new friend Inkwell up in the left corner.

I wonder how he'd actually react to that... hmm. If he isn't annoyed by her odd lazy speech then he'd prolly not mind.

Let's pretend it's a good reaction x3

bambambam

Still up for these~!

Hey, I'm working on four new characters.....would it be cool to draw them together? Since these are sketches, you don't need to know colors, right?

First, there's Scoutâ€â€Âwho you already drew, but is part of the group. She wears her signature golfers hat.

Next up is Dodger, a young colt who constantly wears a top hat to cover his Unicorn horn.

Then there's Terrence, an older Earth foal who's missing his left back leg. He was born that way.

There's also Pippin, a Pegasus just a little younger than Scout, perhaps.

And then (Black) Jack, a black Cynogriffin, about as old as Dodger.

This is for an orphan group that lives in Fillydelphia. If you want to, a group picture would be cool. Y'know, if that's not a lot of trouble. All the characters except for Scout are probably going to end up adoptable. Basically, all these characters live together and share their lives, roughing it on the streets of Filly.

If it's too complicated, that's fine.

@Inkwell

Ahah Cat's affection has confused plenty of ponies in her time.

These two are actually really cute together, it's been a while since I drew something that made me "awww" out loud.Too bad Cat's a fillyfooler x3

@Tales

This sounds very interesting, getting to work on this right away! I love group pictures <3

You say they're going UFA at some point? I may just have to try out for Pippin or Black Jack. I need a younger character very badly <3

@Puck

Oh gosh I'm so happy you like it so much! It was my pleasure, Violet's such a fun little character to draw. I love the trouble maker ponies :'D

@holypony

I don't mind in the least, I'm sick today with strep so my home teacher's not showing up. I'll need something to do in the meantime x3

keep em coming everypony! I'm having a ton of fun here <3

@Inkwell

Ahah Cat's affection has confused plenty of ponies in her time.

These two are actually really cute together, it's been a while since I drew something that made me "awww" out loud.Too bad Cat's a fillyfooler x3

@Tales

This sounds very interesting, getting to work on this right away! I love group pictures <3

You say they're going UFA at some point? I may just have to try out for Pippin or Black Jack. I need a younger character very badly <3

@Puck

Oh gosh I'm so happy you like it so much! It was my pleasure, Violet's such a fun little character to draw. I love the trouble maker ponies :'D

@holypony

I don't mind in the least, I'm sick today with strep so my home teacher's not showing up. I'll need something to do in the meantime x3

keep em coming everypony! I'm having a ton of fun here <3

I'd love to see a picture of Satchel entering Sun Sprout's shop and being just blown away by the flora -everywhere-. Or at least, just at how sunny she seems to be!

@Tales

Ah, I put up some profiles really early this morning. Don't know if they'll help out any.

Scout

Dodger

Terrence

Black Jack

Pippin

EDIT: Removed all but Scout's profile, but I can message them to you if you want them. Characters will probably still end up adoptable.