Greetings to all of ponyfolk

Fireheart

About Myself: I love to write, read, and draw.

How I found Canterlot.com: I wantes to find a rp site

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Alot of my friends were Bronies so I convinced myself the try it out for once.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello everypony my name Solareflare, but I go by Fireheart nowadays. I am an alicorn like Tia and Luna. My coat is a scralet red, my mane and tail are orange with yellow tips look a bit like fire. I serve the princesses as a personal assistent most of the time, but when I'm off I usaully stay at home reading Ancient tomes of magic. I've always.been there when a friend was in need. My cutie mark is a red heart with orange and yellow tipped flames burning inside. I am new around these parts so I would appreciate any help given.

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! It sounds to me like you're all ready to make an application of your character! Keep in mind we have several different rule sets for different RP environments -- for example, your character is an alicorn, so she might not fit well into the canon of the World of Equestria RP.

Check out these guides and rules about which set up will work best for you!

• Like 1

I am aware of that but thanks all the same. Fireheart/ Solarflare is actually the main character created for a story I'm for Fanfiction. Oh and FYI Im a colt not a filly.

Oops! Sorry about that! :?:

That story sounds neat, is it already written or something you're still working on? I'd like to see it!

Well hiya! Sounds like you put a bit of thought into this fanfiction already... You have to share when you finish, okay? Promise? Cross your heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in your eye? Alright, great :D Have fun here!

wait wha? what just happened?

Hey pal, welcome to canterlot! I myself am also writing a fanfic so I suppose we both share that ground. The ponies around here call me the "Bugmaster" because of my love of insects and spiders and the like. If you like learning and find yourself bored, come on down to my bug thread. I'm always doing little spotlights on all sorts of interesting bugs. My latest highlight was an a kind of ant known as Honeypot Ants.

Hey pal, welcome to canterlot! I myself am also writing a fanfic so I suppose we both share that ground. The ponies around here call me the "Bugmaster" because of my love of insects and spiders and the like. If you like learning and find yourself bored, come on down to my bug thread. I'm always doing little spotlights on all sorts of interesting bugs. My latest highlight was an a kind of ant known as Honeypot Ants.

Heh Heh. I'm fully aware of your posts Bugmaster but thanks for the invitation all the same. I too possess knowledge of insects and spiders in great detail, so we might get along.