The Solaria Inquiries

Totally riding on the bandwagon for something to do. Also, I had fun writing the title. So! It works pretty much like the other ask threads, although I'll probably do something weird every couple of days to keep it interesting for myself, and maybe others if it entertains them! Don't let me stop you from just asking all those random questions you have burning in your mind though. You can ask any of my OCs or cast questions too, just check my log for the list of them!

You were just waiting for this weren't you Sammich? :blah:

Shoes are made of the coolest material you can get your hooves on, obviously. But then again, it kind of depends on what shoes you're talking about. Yours? Mine? Because I just had this lying around, and followed my own answer.

gold-bar.jpg

Aria! Why did you hop on this demonic bandwagon?

The demons made me, of course.

queen_chrysalis_by_lauren_campbell-d4xtec3.jpg

yes. i was.

so is it a trap?

Not at all. It's just an elaborate ruse to get ponies to entertain me when I have nothing to do and so I feel like I'm popular. But it's not a trap <3

how many questions can I put in one thing and how many questions does i get total?

Use your best judgment, I suppose. Try to cut yourself off when you know you're going overboard :D

i dont think i have very good judgement in that area.

1. what happens if you crack open an egg to make an omlet and there was a baby chicken inside?

2. why doesnt bwack like the communists?

3. is bwack spelled bwack, Bwack, BWack, or something else?

4. why do they make really big protractors that are waaay to big for any math problem i might do?

Yay! Aria, do you consider us sisters?

We're bound by the strongest of bonds: I'm in your profile pic. Kinda. You're as much my sister as anypony can be Rosie! <3

i dont think i have very good judgement in that area.

1. what happens if you crack open an egg to make an omlet and there was a baby chicken inside?

2. why doesnt bwack like the communists?

3. is bwack spelled bwack, Bwack, BWack, or something else?

4. why do they make really big protractors that are waaay to big for any math problem i might do?

1. Looks like I've got a new pet!

2. No pony likes the Communists, not even the Communists. They're just hipsters.

3. Something else entirely, but you must discover the answer for yourself. Take this sword, it's unsafe out there.

4. Little known fact, bridges are actually just giant protractors. The ones you're talking about are used in scale models. Don't tell the civil engineers I told you.

So, ol' Aria, are ya the sole Aria?

De es a de sol is de Aria of yer soul, Dessie. De sole Aria. Word.

1. was that supposed to be a legend of zelda reference?

2.whats wrong with communists?? they're not all hipsters!

1. A vague one, yes.

2. Nothing's wrong with Communists, they have some good ideas. Why are YOU implying that something's wrong with them?

Rosie is more than welcome to treat this as an Ask Rosie thread as well. I'll even edit the title if desired. We're sisters after all.

what is your definition of "sister"?

Sister: One of the feminine persuasion who invokes feelings of both mild rivalry and great affection. You normally share at least a few similar interests.