Treasure Island/Titan A.E.

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For realsies?! I've never even seen it -- is it that good?

I guess I'll watch it!

Rosie...It...is....THAT...good! I promise you will not be dissappointed. :)

Oh, and Thunder, I think it's a good idea to always leave some spaces open for regular crew members. Unless of course that's exactly whats the ABSs are.

Edit: Worst case scenario I can play the first mate as well.

I was wondering :L For those of us without OC's suited to this, should we just post a small App here of a new OC? Nothing to fancy, just for character depth or something :D

Ooh! Ooh! I'll make a character!

Pirate Name: Guide.

Species: Male Unicorn

Colours: Dark green coat and short yellow mane and tail.

Cutie Mark: Three stars with a line between them. (Like a dot-to-dot picture.)

Short Bio: Went to Naval Academy and barely graduated due to a critical failure in his combat mock. Rather than face the humility of serving in the Merchant Marine rather than the real Navy, he decided to put his skills for hire. Being Navy trained, he does have a tendency to do things by the book, and is pretty inexperienced. This being the second vessel he's ever served on. Not very self confident, but can be if valuables are involved. Knows a few basic spells, but other than TK the only one with combat application is his ability to light up his horn to produce a flash-bang like effect at the cost of a lot of energy. Has an uncanny memory of star maps, but unable to make critical decisions on the fly, instead having to weigh up both advantages and disadvantages first.

As for a ship name, I can't think of anything Piratey. Sorry.

Pirate Name: Mac. The Macloud originating from his faveoured beverage.

Species: Stallion Earth Pony

Appearance:post-3706-0-15665000-1340229975_thumb.pn

Cutie Mark: Two pint glasses engraved with Sabres being smashed together like in a toast.

Bio: Out on the streets and at rock bottom he spent his time at one of the more disreputable space ports tossing what little money he had towards liquid courage. Stealing to get by he found himself in alot of bad situations. After many intoxicated brawls he made a name for himself. The criminal ports knew his face and the danger that could ensue. Nopony knew why, but Mac was very well versed in defending himself, making use of his surroundings and any equipment he has. Though it was not enough, Mac found himself chased off the port with a bounty on his head. It was here he made his way onto the crew. With little to lose he is very reckless. Whilst this could be bad in certain situations. He certainly gets the job done. Not only did he bring his fighting skills but he is also a skilled gambler and brewer.

So, just to clarify, is the ship going to be modelled after the R.L.S. Legacy from Treasure Planet, or the Valkyrie from Titan A.E. Depending on the ship, that determines what universe we will be RPing in.

Edit: The OC I will be using to play the role of the engineer will be Slick, and his application is posted here.

I'd prefer the Titan A.E. approach with the Valkyrie

Also my application for Cool "ice Blooded" Temper is finishing up soundly. He will be the captain of the ship. Still trying to find a decent name. I am thinking of a few I got mentioned to me.

Edited by ThunderBrony

The thing is that all of those ships sound like professional cruisers. Although I do quite like "The Fortune", but it does sound more mercenary than pirate. Well or professional pirate. "Iron Duke" sounds pretty cool too.

I would have preferred the Treasure Planet universe, considering I'm MUCH more fluent in the way that universe works, and with the Titan A.E. universe, I really don't know too much. However, either way I shall do my best to make my character as much a part of the universe we use.

R.L.S. Legacy is best ship.