Has anypony seen this, or did I just miss it?

Hippo

hubworld has a small collection of interactive games designed for kids to enjoy their favorite cartoon. Some of you have had the guilty pleasure of playing a few of these. However, I came across this one from a background link, and I hadn't seen it before since. The game is a "spot the difference game between two pictures of what is supposed to be the same image, and you have to find the differences.

Great thing about this game, is that it contains a little bit of spoiler footage of episodes we have yet to see! Every 'level' is a scene and a lesson learned from each episode. An image from "Party of One" and "Best Night Ever" is interactive with this game too, and upon finishing it, you can discover the overall moral of that particular scenario in the form of a written letter to the princess.

http://www.hubworld.com/my-little-pony/shows/friendship-is-magic/games/game-mylittlepony-discover

I don't consider this requiring a spoiler alert, unless you are 110% anal about your pony-age, in which case, *SPOILER ALERT*