Guten tag!

CherryBomb

Oh! By the way, my name is Cherry Bomb. I love roleplaying and have a small group of O.C ponies. So don't be afrid to hit me up for a thread, I promise I don't bite, or kick..... OKAY FINE! I do sometimes. But I'm telling you that bunny provoked me! :)

Curse thee typos.....

Edited by CherryBomb
  • Like 1

Wowies. You're into a lot of awesome stuff! :D It's always nice to see another steampunk/art/anime/cooking/bjd fan!

Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you'll have lots of fun here. x3

Eheh, I have a lot of stuff on my hands. Doesn't help that I'm a raging odd ball either. Oh my! I love your signature and avatar. May I be so bold as to ask who did them?

Eheh, I have a lot of stuff on my hands. Doesn't help that I'm a raging odd ball either. Oh my! I love your signature and avatar. May I be so bold as to ask who did them?

"Raging odd ball" isn't necessarily a bad thing. :B And I drew them! Well. Drew the tiny one in my signature, and traced the icon from a picture of Pinkie.

"Raging odd ball" isn't necessarily a bad thing. :B And I drew them! Well. Drew the tiny one in my signature, and traced the icon from a picture of Pinkie.

I find it to be rather liberating, actually~ *insert intellectual pose here*

Aiya! *bows down before your skills* I've always been artistically challenged when it comes to drawing.