I have a pair of questions here.

Scoopicus

My first question; I noticed a lot of people only making one character or only one character sheet. I wondered if this was personal preference, or if there's a rule stating that you can only use one character. I wonder this because I tend to change my character from RP to RP, and even sometimes change characters during an RP. (After writing them off appropriately, of course) I like me some variety.

Second; I noticed that there was a rule against using alicorn OC's. I'd normally agree with this completely because they don't belong in the normal Equestria roleplay, but I did have one alicorn OC for a sci-fi roleplay that some friends and I did on another site. Would it be alright to use them in one of the RP's taking place in an alternate time? If it makes any difference, I hate overpowered/boring characters as much as the next guy and try to balance them as best I can.

My first question; I noticed a lot of people only making one character or only one character sheet. I wondered if this was personal preference, or if there's a rule stating that you can only use one character. I wonder this because I tend to change my character from RP to RP, and even sometimes change characters during an RP. (After writing them off appropriately, of course) I like me some variety.

There is no limit to the amount of characters you can have, but you may only have one [WIP] and one [Final] (that does not mean two [WIP] or two [Final], it's one [WIP] and one [Final]) in the Applications section at one time. If you check out some topics in the Logs section, you'll see people with multiple characters.

Second; I noticed that there was a rule against using alicorn OC's. I'd normally agree with this completely because they don't belong in the normal Equestria roleplay, but I did have one alicorn OC for a sci-fi roleplay that some friends and I did on another site. Would it be alright to use them in one of the RP's taking place in an alternate time? If it makes any difference, I hate overpowered/boring characters as much as the next guy and try to balance them as best I can.

As stated in the Playable Species List, for the Free Roleplay sections, anything goes!