Character profiles? (Character gallery questions)

Inuchan

I've seen a few ponies around with this link to a 'character gallery' on the side bar thingy on the left. I've even seen the board to make those, but I can't post there and I would like to be able to keep track of my ponies and their adventures! Can anypony help me with this?

I think that your problem might be that you're not in the 'Roleplayer' user group, just 'Members' instead.

If you've already had character applications accepted and fully processed, then something's probably gone a bit wrong behind the scenes and you need to contact a moderator to have your group changed, which would then give you clearance to post in the Character Logs board and let you put that character gallery tab in your sidebar.

Otherwise, you'd need to post character applications on the appropriate board here, and then wait for them to be accepted. As a standard part of that process a moderator would then move you from 'Members' to 'Roleplayers', again giving you clearance to post in the Character Logs board that you need.

Bear in mind, though, that I'm not a helpstaff person, so I could be wrong :P .

EDIT: Unless you're meaning the Gallery tab on a person's profile. In which case you need to go into Edit Profile and then there's a button at the top labelled 'Gallery' which takes you to the album section :) .