Heya!

Pan

Well, I've gone and made an account. Name's Pan: artist, nature enthusiast, and dork extraordinaire. I've been a fan of the MLP franchise since childhood, and it's so fun to get to experience a resurgence in its popularity now that I'm an adult. No pony characters yet, but I have a few ideas rolling around in my noggin. :}

About the RL me: I'm in my late 20s, am an artist as well as being a huge nerd. I like all different types of music (favorite of the moment is The Decemberists) and generally enjoy a nice hike or getting out into my garden more than a movie, though those can be fun too. Other things I like include cooking, various fandoms, dragons, reading, and long walks under the stars.

Nice to meet you all!

One of the first things you probably want to do is head over to the rules section.

You'll need to post 5 times anywhere in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. You're post count is under your name.

Feel free to ask any questions, there is usually somebrony around that can help you out!

See ya!

Oh yes i just did that

Well, 'ello mate!

I am called MLPT, or usually, Tales, around here.

A good place to start if you're new to the forum is the rules section. You'll also need to make 5 posts anywhere in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. Your post count can be found under your username.

I've been a fan of the show since I was a kid, though I fell away once I grew out of it. Then, when I got older, I started liking it again.

Welcome to to the Equestria Forums!

One of the first things you probably want to do is head over to the rules section.

You'll need to post 5 times anywhere in the Introductions thread before you can post on other parts of the board. You're post count is under your name.

Feel free to ask any questions, there is usually somebrony around that can help you out!

See ya!

Oh yes i just did that

GOSH DANGIT THUNDER HOOF! DOUBLE QUOTE TOO!

See ya!

Oh yes i just did that

Double quoting for the good!

Guest ZiraStarfollower

Welcome to the forums, Pan! Good to have you here!

The Decemberists are always a good choice, in my opinion. They're great. I'd have to say that The Crane Wife album has got to be my favourite. :)