Something Wicked... [Open]

FireDash

The Pegasus let out another chuckle, "My 'big brudda' over there.", she pointed at Draco, "Is taking care of me for the moment. We're supposed to be heading over to Canterlot, where the family is all situated, but he's really really bad at following my map, which I guess in his defense is kind of old. Ponyville isn't even on the durn thing!", she glanced around, "Never been here before. It's nice. But I'm currently admiring the carnival. I always wanted something that was covered in sugar, deep fried, covered in sugar and then deep fried again. My folks wouldn't let me go near that stuff. But Draco is in charge for the moment."

She gave the stallion the 'puppy dog' look as she fluttered her eyelashes at him, "Food is much funner when it's on a stick!", she reminded him. Her little ears flopped down, which made her seem even more pitiful,"Alright. No more scaring the big ponies. I'll be good!"

(Nah, she's not a ghost. She was in that one RP, but since it didn't go very far, I don't take it as CANON. In the main one she and Draco are in, she was a ghost, but then she was made un-un-dead.)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cloud flew after NightShade. "We'll be fine, I'm sure if the others stick together they'll be too." He flew closer, "besides, if we go in like this we'll draw less attention to ourselves, we'll just look like a regular couple instead of a huge flock of pegasi." He smiled.

((Haha, I didn't notice that. I suppose we all are))

Nightshade watched the filly, she still wasn't sure about this. It just seemed so abrupt... But she needed to find out for sure first. She needed to look around, do a little snooping. She turned to Cloud. "I guess so.. I just don't want to lose track of everypony.. if something is up, I don't want anything to happen." She sighed. "But I guess you're right." She looked up the staires, a little nervously. "Well, I guess we can go now." She said, still unsure. She started to fly up, heading for the shimmering shadow.

Wind Walker was not too keen on being talked about in such a way, "Hey! I'm a big pony! I can tak...", she stopped after getting a good look at Dream. She was an awfully pretty pony, and she might be eyeballing her 'brother' for a little bit of companionship, which the stallion really needed, "Er, I mean, yeah, you can help take care of me. I'm so young and helpless and I'm ever so hungry! If I don't get something terribly unhealthy to eat I shall soon perish!", she placed her front hoof over her head dramatically and groaned.

She returned to the stallion's back, "I really wish you wouldn't let me sleep for so long. I only intended to nap for a little bit, but now it's all real dark. Weird.", she glanced around at the sky, "Must be well past eight."

Nightshade shrugged. "I don't know... I've been told I'm too curious and often get into trouble because of it..." She gave a slight smile. "I like to write, short stories and stuff, you know. I tend to go looking for inspiration." She looked at him. "What about you?"

Snowy was relieved to see that she was final at the top and out of that crowd. She looked around as she began to trot away from the entrance. The whole place looked like a regular carnival to her, but much more grandiose. With a shrug, she decided to just walk around and explore the place.

Cloud smiled, "really? I love writing. I travel all over and write about all the stuff I come across. Sort of like a traveler's guide." He looked at her, "I know what you mean about being too curious, but I think that's a pretty good trait about somepony."

Wind smiled as the mare managed to give her a hug while she rode upon Draco's back,"Yeah, isn't that right bro? We're all going to be B.F.F's right?", she gave the older pony a grin and the second Dream turned her attention away from the two, the small Pegasus made a 'kissy face' while pointing to the mare. "I think our new best friend forever should come with us. Maybe they might have one of those 'tunnels of love'', she waggled her eyebrows at Draco.

She cleared her throat and added, "And one more thing...I just woke up about the time that handsome looking fella was talking about the carnival and was it me, or did he look like an Alicorn? Pointy horn on his head and wings?", she flexed her own wings, "What's with that?"

Nightshade smiled. "Thanks. You know, I've always wanted to travel, I just never have the time..." She trailed off as they reached the entrance to the carnaval. She broke through the shadow and gasped at what she saw. Massive tents of black, white and red stripes, shadow ponies fying overhead like banshees, there were jugglers with amazing skill, able to somehow balance everything they juggled with their hooves perfectly. There were clowns, more like jesters, prancing around with bells on their hats. A large pony with a grey coat and darker grey mane grinned at her and lifted a sword, slipping it down his throat and out without a single problem. Nightshade stood there staring as popcorn making-unicorns opened bags and filled them with carmelcorn using their magic, floating out several bags at once to the carnaval-goers. They were doing everything so effortlessly it seemed so unreal.

"Ho-boy! Here we go again!", Wind rolled her eyes up, "Every time we wander into another town, all the mares go all googly eyes for Draco, but he gets all mopey and he's like 'bosey bosey, I so not handsome!' Face it tiger, you're a catch.", she smiled at Draco, "Now let's get moving! I need something sugary, and you my brudda, need some sugar!"

Nightshade just stood there a moment, taking everything in. She wondered where the Grand Master was or what he was doing. She assumed he was the ringleader and was probably at the main event. It wasn't hard to tell which tent was the main one, it was the largest tent Nightshade had ever seen, directly in the middle of the carnaval. She guessed that was where the circus portion was. The big events.

She was about to head over there when somepony stopped her. She turned around, facing three young earth ponies, all white with blue manes, though all different shades. They all had yellow eyes, though not glowing or solid like the shadow ponies. They looked fairly normal, atually, though gold was an unomon eye colour. Maybe they were siblings. Looked that way.

"Hi," said one, "my name is Mist and these are my sisters, Shimmer and Dewdrop." She smiled wide, showing all her teeth. "Can we show you a magic trick?"

Nightshade was confused. How could three earth fillies show her a magic trick? Maybe it was one of those joke tricks, like the pebble behind the ear or something like that. She smiled. "Sure. Go ahead."

The three fillies grinned and started to run around her, trotting first, then galloping, then sprinting full-speed, faster and faster until they were a blur. Nightshade looked surprised. How could they run like that? The fillies could no longer be seen, just a white and blue bur spinning around and around. Nightshade felt herself being lifted up but she wasn't using her wings. She was glowing too, bright yellow. She felt her heart pounding. This wasn't right. This wasn't right at all.

And suddenly, everything stopped. The fillies fell to the ground and Nightshade tumbled after them, falling hard. She was breathing hard. "That... that was one heck of a trick..." She gasped between breaths. The fillies laughed.

"It sure was!" They all chirped and trotted off. Nightshade regained her coordination just in time to see them as they left for another. They all had the same cutie marks, a black, red and white striped tent with a full moon behind it. "Strange..." She muttered, picking herself up. She looked around for Cloud.

Cloud practically ran up to NightShade, "Are you okay?" Cloud asked, he hadn't even admired the place they were in yet. "Let's go find a place that isn't so crowded." he wrapped around NightShade to help stablize her.

"I'm okay," Nightshade assured him, regaining her balance. "How is that even possible?" She was still thinking of the fillies and their odd indentical cutie marks. Right there was a lot of impossibilities and Nightshade was confused. "Yeah, let's find a less crowded spot. I need to clear my head." She looked around the carnaval.