Something Wicked... [Open]

FireDash

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wind Walker really wanted to pay attention to the funny stuff that was happening between Dream and Draco, but she was slightly distracted by what was happening to Nightshade, "The Hay?", she muttered to herself before nearly falling off her trusty 'brudda' after he was kissed. "Hey wa..oh.", she noticed the Pegasus was blushing like a new tomato, "Ha! You kissed him!", she smiled back but could not help but feel an odd sensation in her very being, almost if something just stuck her like a pin. "By the pricking of my hooves, something wicked this way moves.", she blurted out-loud. She did not know why she did, as it was something from one of Shakespony's more famous plays, the one actors would refuse to name as it was considered bad luck to do so. She was never keen about it. Too much violence.

"Eh, Big Brudda. I'm a little worried about this..But not too worried that we aren't going miss this awesome carnival and I'm not gonna let you miss out on the kisses from your pretty new mare-friend!", she added with a smile, "But we need to be careful. My right hoof is feeling extra twitchy, and you know what that means."

"Don't think it's changelings, not this time.", Wind glanced around looking rather serious, "This reminds me of the magic mom is really good at. Illusions. They can mess with your mind and make you see things that are not true. Just be careful and remember, I won't leave your side.", she gave the stallion a hug from where she was sitting.

Nightshade nodded. "Sounds like a plan." She trotted over and sat down, keeping her eyes peeled for anything out of the ordinary. "I don't see that Grand Master anywhere, I think he's in the big tent but I want to see more before I look for him."

Dream Breeze heard of illusions before.So she just forgot everything the little filly said except that they where in danger.Dream inched closer to Wind Walker and Draco she was now scared too."Guys I don't have a good feeling about this either I think we should stay together."She said nervously then stood right up agianst Dracos warm body.

"Eh, I don't think we should be too worried, it's just all pretend and magic, like back in Manehattan!", The little filly smiled as Dream got a little closer to Draco, "We saw this show-pony perform all sorts of magic there and she was really good! Draco did get a little spooked though.", she looked towards the carnival, "So, let's go already....Together, I mean.". She wanted to hop off the stallion's back and go herself, but she knew the bigger pony would be helpless without her.