About Myself: Hi my name is Evan. I like to play video games, watch t.v. and surf the internet on my laptop. I want to be a member of the Canterlot. com community

How I found Canterlot.com: I honestly can't remember how I found Canterlot.com

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: It all started when I saw the Equestria Girls music video on The Hub Channel.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash
Is there any recently converted bronies out there? I'm just curious.

Welcome to canterlot! If you're looking for new bronies then just browse the introductions forums some more, I've noticed some new members of the fandom here and finding one shouldn't be too difficult :)

Also what games do you play? I'm a bit of a gamer myself. :P

Hiiiii Dbz! You like video games -- do you also like anime?!

Welcome to Canterlot!

Hi Rosewind yes I do like anime my favorite anime show has been Dragon Ball Z since 2002, but I also like original Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT, original Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Avatar The Last Air Bender, The Legend of Korra, Dragon Ball Z Kai and recently even though I stopped watching it for a while I decided to give all four shows from The Bakugan series a second chance. I do like video games most of the games I play are fighting games, back I also like whatever types of games Mario, Legend of Zelda and God of War are, the only racing games I play are games from the Mario Kart series but I also like super hero games, WWE games and boxing games but mostly Fight Night.

Welcome to canterlot! If you're looking for new bronies then just browse the introductions forums some more, I've noticed some new members of the fandom here and finding one shouldn't be too difficult :)

Also what games do you play? I'm a bit of a gamer myself. :P

are you asking what kind of games I like to play or are you asking what game series I like to play, please illeberate so I can answer your question?

Yeah I was watching it with my friend Josh who spent the weekend with me playing video games and watching t.v.

Welcome to Canterlot. OMG did you see the season final for korra? it was SOOO awsome!

I've really been considering watching it. There wasn't a thing I didn't love about Avatar, but I don't have as much time to burn on TV as I used to.

On a scale of 1-10, how much entertainment would you say it has brought you?

Oh, and welcome to canterlot. :)

Hi Rosewind yes I do like anime my favorite anime show has been Dragon Ball Z since 2002, but I also like original Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball GT, original Naruto, Naruto Shippuden, Sailor Moon, Yu Yu Hakusho, Avatar The Last Air Bender, The Legend of Korra, Dragon Ball Z Kai and recently even though I stopped watching it for a while I decided to give all four shows from The Bakugan series a second chance. I do like video games most of the games I play are fighting games, back I also like whatever types of games Mario, Legend of Zelda and God of War are, the only racing games I play are games from the Mario Kart series but I also like super hero games, WWE games and boxing games but mostly Fight Night.

well howdy! welcome ta canterlot! if ya need anythin lemme know :) and man, i remember yu yu hakusho, and sailor moon. both were excellent^^

Well, I'm curious as to the genre of games you play. (Shooters, RPGs, Puzzle, etc.)

But then again, I wasn't the one asking the question. I'm just here to welcome you to our humble little site. :)

I hope you love it here :D

I don't really play shooting games much although I have enjoyed and played games like Call of Duty Black Ops, all three Max Payne games before as well as 007 Goldeneye and 007 The World is Not Enough in the past. I mostly play fighting games, but I also enjoy the God of War series, Mario and Legend of Zelda and of course anime fighting games.

korra is an amasing add on to avatar. i'd have to honestly have to give it a 7 though. it was good, but there was alot that i think happened too quickly in the 1st season. i hear talk of a 2nd season, but im not so sure that would happen because of the way season one ended. i wont give away to many deatails but It KILLS ME INSIDE not knowing what happened to Zuko's mom!