Conor Colton

Hey guys, Conor Colton here.

Just wanted to share with you guys what has been probably the greatest weekend of my life. I'll get straight to the point and say, I attended my first con, Q-Con, a gaming and anime convention held every year over here. :)

At first, I wasn't that excited for it, my friend who convinced me to go was practically jumping about with excitement the week leading up to it and I was just...normal, I guess.

But when we got there, the irony was was that I was enjoying it more than she was. I was practically buzzing the entire three days the con was running, and I got to experience something I never thought I ever would...Other bronies, almost everywhere! :D

And I don't know, the place just had an uplifting feeling about it, everybody was friendly, funny, and easy going. I mention easy going since I have a little pic to share with you guys...

R9mCx.jpg

Big brony and pegasister group photo!...And there's me...looking plain...with no costume...and I'm pretty sure my eyes are closed :lol:

And finally, something that I got to mark the occasion and is proudly framed...

vRSjc.jpg

Pony swag! :D

I can't remember the name of the talented individual who drew me as a pony, but rest assured, I didn't draw this and all credit goes to her...whoever she was :P

And that's pretty much it really, and to make you guys feel that this wasn't a complete waste of your time looking at this, I'll leave you guys with a question...

How was your first con? :)

• Like 1

:-|

Oh wow.

Those people in the photo were the only bronies and pegasisters I could find at this.

But then again, my way of counting them was to shout, "Alright, Bronies and Pegasisters, group photo!" :D