Chrysalis Chronicles [open]

Link to Form:

Chrysalis sat at the foot of Luna's house like structure and coughed up a bit as she slowly got to her feet and weakly headed into the forest. Suddenly Luna swooped down and stood next to her, "Sorry I'm late, come and feast," she said to the broken Queen.

Chrysalis bent over and touched horns with Luna and drained a bit of Love from the Princess and sighed relief and broke away, mor rejuvenated, "Thank you Luna," she smiled, "I am going out now"

Luna nodded and went inside as Chrysalis walked away.

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrysalis saw the colt and watched him as he aimlessly walked around, completely lost. She found it amusing and was tempted to mess with him.

"No that is bad," Chrysalis said and called to him, "Need help?" then froze, he was gonna flip once he saw her, they all did

Deeper into the forest, next to a large cave, Ore strode out of his house. He pulled on his cloak which covered up his wings, but he left the hood off, so his horn was uncovered. He decided to take a stroll and collect some ingredients. His sister was asleep and younger brother still at school, so he didn't have much to do. He continued to walk through the forest until he began to pick up the sound of voices. He quickly hid behind a large tree and peaked out the corner. He saw three figures: one which looked like a regular earth pony, a strange creature that he swore he saw before, and another alicorn he immediately made out to be the ruler of the night herself; Princess Luna. He remained quiet as he observed the small group of ponies from in the shadows.

Chrysalis looked at Luna, "Shall I take your form?" she asked, "I need to go to town,"

Luna nodded, "Yes just remember what I told you,"

Chrysalis nodded and soon changed her appearance to Luna and smiled, "Oh I love to be you Luna, for once I feel pretty," Luna laughed, and Chrysalis snorted, "Anyway come Colt let us go to Ponyville!"

He raised an eyebrow seeing the creature change form. A changeling...a...strangely familiar changeling. Why would Princess Celestia even bother being in the same area with one of them? And most of all, what are they doing here? These thoughts plauged Ore's mind as he watched the whole scene from behind the tree, he quietly shifted sides to see where the Changeling was headed with the colt.

Ore's eyes widened a bit, now he knew he's heard of her. She is the ruler of the changelings, or was..he was still confused about this about a number of levels, and mainly why Princess Luna didn't bat an eyelash to it. In the most quiet whisper he could muster, he called out to Luna. "Psst...Princess...Princess Luna..."

She looked at him, "Yes," she said simply, not wanting to explain what the Changlings were.

Luna looked over and padded up, "Hello there why are you hiding colt?" she asked him and sat down with a smile

Hot Head went for a run in the forest, which quickly devolved to a jog, and eventually a walk when he coulldn't keep up with his set pace. Instead, he made up for it in distance, and found himself quite a ways out when he saw an old friend. Well, his memories said it was a friend. Alas, Ore would remember differently. Ore would remember how Hot Head used to throw stones at him and the other orphanage foals. But Hot's ego made him think everypony love him anyway... "Ore? Is that you? Or was is Ingot? Or...no, it was Ore! I haven't seen you in forever! Remember me? Hot Head. I used to visit you every day when you were in that orphanage." Not technically a lie, but he was never there to visit.

His head quickly shot around when he heard a strangely familiar voice. When he looked at the red stallion, a flood of memories washed through his mind about the times when he was a young foal in the orphanage. He remembered this pony very well, along with everything he had done to him. Making sure the cloak was still firmly around him, he addressed the pony in his usual monotonous tone. "Hello...Hot Head.."

Luna sat and watched confused at what the colt wanted and ready to walk back home to sleep some, "Excuse me I am tired what was it you wanted?"

"This is not me though," she sighed and took her normal form, "This manner of beast is my true form."

Hot Head had deluded himself to the point that he could have done no wrong. He forced himself to forget the facts of how he treated anypony badly, and leave whatever makes him think he was a saint. Sometimes, however, this didn't leave him with much. "Why do you say it like that?!?" He said, genuinely not recalling any wrongdoing, "Remember how we used to play catch all the time? Good times...good times."

He then turned his attention back to Luna, frowning a bit when she adressed him as 'colt', but shook it off. "Pardon me, my Princess, but aren't you aware that there is a Changeling Queen in our midsts?" He glared at Hot Head briefly before the Princess responded. "Yes, I do, vividly. You used rocks, and tossed them at my head."

Hot Head's memories were stored, deep in his mind, but began to dislodge themselves. They were realigning in his head at this moment. "Well yeah, rocks were all we had. And whenever you play catch, you get hit in the head a couple times. I remember you would aim back at mine when I hit you..." He said, feeling less sure of his statements than before.

"yes I am quite aware, I am providing her with shelter and food to sustain her in her time of need," she replied gently, "is that a problem, because she is actually a very nice mare,"

Chrysalis just froze and looked at him, "you think I am pretty?" she blushed deeply, "oh my, oh dear, oh what a strange feeling coming over me," she was red and fanning her face with her hoove

Cool Temper was trudging through the forest keeping an eye out for situations or news he would need to send back to central command in Stalliongrad. After hearing a few noises he silently crept up and saw a pony under a cloak presumably a unicorn and another pony talking to him, One of the Celestial princesses in the clearing...WAIT what?! two princess Luna's? He quickly shook his head and looked back, this was not a fatigue induced hallucination there were two princess Luna's in the clearing and a random colt.

Deciding to keep the distance and watch and now the unicorn stepped out mentioning Changelings? this information needed to get back to command. Yet his luck was luck was never that good and a branch underneath his hoof snapped making a sound close to thunder in his mind, quickly jumping behind another tree and hopping to not be seen.