Chrysalis Chronicles [open]

He was taken a back by her statement. Sheltering a changeling? That certainly was different, and after all the trouble her kind has caused the ponies, why would the Princess ever do that? "But...why, my Princess? Her kind has always caused ponies trouble." He states a matter-of-factly, completely profounded.

Hearing Hot Head's response, he slumped a bit. Ore was begining to get a tad aggrivated, did this pony seriously believe that they were friends? "Yes, but you aimed at mine on purpouse. I would miss, and hit you once, and you'd dunk my head in the pond."

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Chrysalis saw him and grabbed the colt that she was with by the hoove and bolted, "come now," she said as she ran

"A new leader has thrown her out to die and she now wishes of change, she wants to be good," Luna smiled, "Remember me, I was once evil but now I am changed, why not her?"

"Eh...um..erm...good point." He says a bit reluctantly. He has to admit, it was the truth. But he still didn't trust that Changeling, she give him a bad feeling. Briefly turning away from the princes, he faced Hot Head, now fully irritated. "Some horseplay? Some!? You bullied me constantly! You-You little...bucker! You never even stayed there yet you always loved to pick on everypony!"

Cool Temper realised the cost seemed more clear and edged a bit further towards the tree line to try and continues his almost failed reconnaissance of the area. Seeing that one of the colts and princess Luna's was gone he eyed up the remaining ponies. None seemed to pose even a major threat to him besides of course the princess of the night. Yet he could not be sure she was an imposter or the real deal. He needed something to tip him off to even make sure of what was going on.

She freezes, "well yes, our body uses love to live, but no one was ever willing to seeing as how unapealling we are;" she sighed, "so we had to do bad,"

"mm now your really must talk to me," she leaned in and whispered, "seeing your a prince of some kind,"

Hot Head had not yet registered that Ore was being pulled away, as he was too busy reconciling his memories. He now knew full well what he did, and was simply lying to save face at this point. "I, err...well. I seem to recall a certian somepony...wait, that was me. Well you mocked my magic being weak...I think. And that was a very low blow to any unicorn. I...wasn't...Yeah, I only did what I did after you mocked me! That was unforgivable!" One part was true, Ore had pointed out his weak magic, but to call that a low blow, with him mocking Ore simply for not having parents, and that to have hppened far before anything else. He knew he was lying, but hoped Ore didn't recall so clearly.

Ore visibly deflated and his wings hung to the ground. His secrete that he tried for so many years to keep, well, a secret, was now exposed due to him being overly jumpy. Only one thing came to mind. "Aw, buck.." He muttered.

Cool Temper eyes shot wide open The queen of the changelings was here and another undocumented alicorn on top of that? What in the hay is going on here. This seems like some poor fantasy novel some colt wrote for his equestrian language teacher, He needed to follow the group if they left the area yet he had no idea how to infiltrate Luna's castle. His options were very limited it was either being feign caught by the trio in the clearing or force his way into the castle. He decided he may as well feign being caught by the trio and stepped onto another branch, this one thicker and creating a more audible crack into the clearing since he was so close to the tree line.

He turned his hare to face Hot Head with a blank look, He didn't recall ever mocking him, since he was never mean to anypony, but he did recall insulting him because Ore had taunted him for his lack of parents. He opened his mouth to respond but suddenly turned around after hearing a loud crack. He saw the colt and immediately his horn began to glow bright gold, encasing the stallion in an aura of gold magic which disabled him to move. He levitated Cool Temper over to them. "Now what exactly are YOU doing; lurking around here in this forest? Are you a spy?" He asked flatly, however his voice was stern.

"forgive me prince," Luna whispered and teleported them to her castle, "There was a reporter or spy out there and I wish to keep your secret as safe as I can." she sighed, "I apologize for making you spread your wings."

She then did something rash and prayed it would work. She slowly leaned in and pushed her lips lightly to his then back off and waited

Before he knew what happened he was in the princesses castle still held in a golden magic thingy? He was no unicorn and had no idea what was encasing him. Than he was asked if he was a spy? Cool Temper roared with laughter at the question. "Me a spy! Now you listen to me you Alicorn. I AM NO SPY! I AM COOL "COLD BLOODED" TEMPER THE CAPTAIN OF THE 12TH COMPANY BELONGING TO THE 5TH BATTALION OF THE STALLIONGRAD GUARD I AM NO PITIFUL SPY! I AM A SOLDIER AND A MIGHTY FINE ONE AT THAT NOW PUT ME DOWN!" Cool Temper was seething in anger and did not enjoy the fact his hooves were not on the ground below him.

Edited by ThunderBrony

She rolled on her back and her wound up on top and she held the kiss and felt the love he had for her and froze, breaking the kiss. "I must admit I am weak, Luna has been giving me a little Love for me to live but I need more," she looked at him, "may I?"

She nipped his neck lightly, sinking her fangs in gently and took a quick drink of his love. Upon exiting she closed the wounds and healed them up and kissed him deeply, "you may feel a bit lightheaded but not too bad I didn't take too much."