Tales Of Chronos "Act 1, The Awakening" [Open]

(Fluttershy) The world ws bright and happen, safe and full of small animals looking for love. A small bunny moved up and took a sniff at the bright yellow pony before hopping on to her back and cuddling in to her. Everything in this world loved her without wanting anything in return. If she looked around she would have seen a small house in the middle of the field.. The voice once more speaks to her in a soft kind way. “ welcome home Fluttershy”

(Dash) Awakes back in cloudsdale, but something didn’t seem right as she rolled out of her bed and walked around the room “ what in the hay just happened’ he said out loud looking for her friends. As she walked out of her room she would has seen Spitfire of the wonderbolts. The mare turned and smiled’ well how is our new team captain doing? That trick you did yesterday just blew my mind.” The mare said before walking on by. Blinks she wonders what just happened but soon a bright smile started to show on her face. “did I make it?” was all she said before running out of her room and joining the rest of the team.

(Twilight) Was already deep in her dream, but she know this was a spell. She looked around the room back at Canterlot “ who are you?” she asked looking around looking for the caster of this spell “ I know none of this is real.” She said before hearing the voice and seeing a stallion standing at her door. “ my you are a smart one “ the alicorn male said looking on at twilight.

(Rarity)Awakes in the middle of her bed the sounds and smells of breakfast cooking was what got her up. The sun was shining in her window and even her cat seemed happy. Looking around the room she would have seen more gems then she could have even dreamed up and on her walls was pictures of her and many famous ponies dressed in outfits she made

(AppleJack) Awakes back at sweet apple acres, but thigns didn’t seem right.. It was bigger and the old farm house seems larger then what it once was. If she moved from the bright wide open field she would see her brother and little sister smiling and wave to her “ AppleJack you got to see this” said little applebloom. Big mac just nodded and with a light eyup he pointed to the large field of zap apples “ The zap apples are ready” applebloom said “ and granny smith as everything ready so let’s get to work” was all that was

AJ looked around and shook her head, "Ni, No, No this aint right y'all" she said a bit frantic and ran for town, "Where's all ma buddies?" she ran around, "Twily? Where y'all at Twily!?"

Rarity nearly fainted and began running around the room adoring the pictures and smiling. She then ran over to the gems and smiled, "Oh my I could match this with some blue and purple to..." but she trailed off as she smelled the food, "Wha? Whose there?" she asked heading to the kitchen.

Pinkie Pie tried frantically to wake her friends when a shadow cast ove her and she froze, "Who? Oh no!" my wicked smile appeared, "Mmm you sure love your friends, now be a dear and allow me just a bit of your love as I am weak." Pinkie Pie was frozen in fear before me and I siged

(Fluttershy) Once she walked inside she had seen a stallion standing with a small red bird on his head. It looked like the statue, but not stone. The stallion stays where he was looking on at the small Fluttershy with a warm soft smile ‘welcome home” he said sweetly to her. His voice was soft and sweet, The bird jumped off the stallions head and on to a table “ Had a good day counting all the baby bunnies “ he said to her looking on at fluttershy.

(Dash) Walked down the hall and smiled as other members of the wonderbolts walked by her and gave her light pants on the side. Entering in to the locker room she had seen a locker with her name on it. “ is this real” she said looking around the locker room. A voice would fill her ears “it can be, If you really want it to be” the voice said. She pulled back and turned seeing a stallion looking down at her.” All you have to do is dream and it will be true” he said walking slowly around her

(Twilight) Looking at the stallion she took a step back “ who are you?” She asked looking around the large room “ why am I here?” she asked the stallion before her. The large alicorn male walked in to the room looking at Twilight “ I am the one that has been forgotten” he said to her leaning in his long horn lightly touching hers “ but I haven’t forgotten this world” he said to her as he slowly pulled away. Looking around the room twilight seen she had more books then she could even read. And some of them full of spell none has ever seen.

(Rarity)If she made her way down and in to the kitten she would have seen what looked like the stallion the statue was of. He was perfect to her eyes. His horn was sliver and a bright sliver light shined as pots moved and a beautiful breakfast was made. If she looked a the table it was placed the why she would have. Everything nicely on a plate “ Oh my dear you are awake.. And I was hoping to have all this done before you came down” he said looking back at her.

(AppleJack) The two watched as AJ ran off in the town, but soon she would have seen her family’s name everywhere. Have they made it… are they the biggest sell of apples in all of equestra. Seating at a table would have been the male she has seen before, but can she remember where

Suddenly she snorts at the Stallion, "Y'all better tell me where my friends our," She growled, "I know this just be some sort of magic, now let me go!" she stared at the Stallion with a glare

Rarity stared at the table and then went up the Stallion, "Oh my knight, oh I wish you were real," she nuzzled his pelt, "But there is no way for me to truelly lie like a princess," she sighed and sat

Pinkie Pie stared at Chrysalis, "Wha..What are you waiting for?" she blinked, "Juwt end it I lost my friends!"

I blink and touch my horn to hers, "Join them then!" I whisper and she goes into the trance like state as the rest of them, I begin to laugh manically

(Fluttershy) Looked at the sweet fluttershy and smiles’ what’s wrong’ he askes softly as he turend looking at her, Nothing about the male looked evil. He looked like every other pony out there. Outside of the fat he had both wings and a horn. HE turned to her looking on at her ‘ come sit with me “ he said lightly looking on at her. He smiles as a bright flash soon would overcome fluttershy once agian

(Dash) Looking at the male she jumps back’ what in the hay is this’ she said looking around the dream ‘ Where are my friends’ She asked looking to the male. He looked on at her keeping his sight on her ‘oh your friends are fine, remember you got your dream and left ponyville” he said to her as he moved around her. A bright flash would soon overcome Dash once more

(Twilight)She looked over all the book and then back to the large male’ you are the one.. The one in the painting” she said “what happened why are you here?” she said as the male looked on at her. He said nothing else keeping his eyes on her and soon the same bright flash would fill her eyes.

(Rarity) smiled looking at the mare before him as he slowly made his way to her’ who said it’s a dream” he said softly to her walking closer to the mare. Once beside her he nuzzled in to her and smiled ‘haven’t you wanted this all your life” he said softly’ fame and a special some pony to take care of you” he asked her moving to stand before her placing breakfast before her. He leans a little closer as if he was going to kiss the mare before a flash over comes her once again

(AppleJack) Looked at AJ and laughed lightly’ well your friends are fine.. And nothing is wrong’ he said taking a sip of a drink “ and you are right this is magic.. the magic of your own mind” he said to her as he looked too her. “You can go see them now” he said before a bright flash over comes her

Anyone awake would have seen a long blue ray of light leaving the mares and flowing right in to the statue In the mind of the changeling queen the voice almost order her “ leave now “ he said. There was a reason he was telling her to go. She would have been able to feel his powers growing stronger by the second and soon the flow leaving the mares would stop showing the male have gotten his fill for the day. And soon the mares would awaken beside each other. And the small sleep pinkie wouldn’t have remember seeing anything

I grow at him and take flight, returning home and sighing as I nuzzle into a ball to rest the day away with a sigh

Pinkie, Rarity and AJ sleep soundly as they slowly stir pinkie pie shouts, "Chrysalis is here!" she looks around and relaxes, "She was," she sighs

dash wakes up feeling weird bout the dream afterward's she went to see twilight when she reached it opened it and walked in "twilight helloooo? are you home"... dash loooked around but no one answered "spike?" still no answer *they're probaly still asleep* she thought

Twilight looked around lightly rubbing head’ awww my head” she said looking around the room. She remembers the dream she had as well as the image of the male deeply imbedded in her mind. She looked to her friends hearing Pinkies talk about the Changeling Queen. She looked around but not seeing any sign of the missing changeling “Are the books still here’ she asked looking to pinkie before hearing Dash’s Voice “I’m here” she said softly moving over to Dash “ I don’t’ know what just happened, but WE need to get the books and get back to ponyville” she said moving over the book and loading them in to her saddle bags “ lets god “ she said waiting for all of them to come around her before using the teleport spell once again

Pinkie Pie ran after Twilight, scared out of her mind fearing the Changling Queen was just lurking around every shadow waiting to get them.

AJ got up, "Yeah I'm right behind you Twily," she smiled and followed after Twilight and Pinkie Pie

Rarity got up and sighed, "I wanna go back," she trudged up to the group forming, "So many gems," she sighed and looked back at the Statue

Looked at Pinky as she moved closer to them. Once the teleport spell was cast all of them ends up in the library. She moved around going to books and opening them ' he has to be in here some where' she aid looking around. Looked over at Dash as she lays down and Fluttershy did the same trying to get there mind of things. " Did anyone else see what i seen" she asked looking to pinkie, AJ, and Rarity

"Queen Chrysalis!" Pinkie said and cowered behind a stack of books, she was clearly scared and shaken about something. She wasn't her normal happy to lucky but more of her Pinkimina Diane Pie state of mind:

"A hunky Stallion and a room that was perfect for dress making?" Rarity seemed in a trance as she day dreamed about the dream. She looked out of the window and stared off into delve sky, mezmorizd.

"A Strange gold stallion that use magic in ma head to try and make my fantisy a reality?" AJ said and shook her head, "Ugh it was so real but so wrong!"

Twilight nods lightly as she looked over her books looking over at Pinkie she moved over to the scared pink pony and pants her' your friends are here " she said lightly to her. She mvoed over tot he books ' I seen the same thing.. A white alicorn with gold eyes" she said " I think that was the alicorn male I was told about... " she looked over her books once more' Spike" she called out as the half sleep dragon get sup ' what " he said lightly " I need you to take a letter" she said ' I need The princess here as soon as she can.." she said as the dragon took the letter and soon sent it to the princess

Pinkie just stared at the floor, scared, and her normally curly and puffy hair was now down and straight and that got Rarity's attention, "Oh Pinkie you look so adorable like that!" Pinkie looked up, "Really?" Rarity nodded and Pinkie smiled at her friend

AJ sat and laid down and close her eyes, "I am so tired!" she complained and rolled on her side and yawned loudly.

I smile out my cave, "I don't know what you did Chronos but it was amazing!"

Twilight looked over to pinkie and moved over to her as well. She lightly pets the sad scared pinkie. She moved back to her books looking over the pages once more " there is nothing in here about him " She said closing up the books and looking at the new ones. She moved over to them and slowly opens them looking over the new books. " I dont' know what this one is, but it's looks more like a book of spells.. I can't read them at all they are all written in a language I can't read" she said closing that book and opening the other one and looking over it' Ok this one looks better' she aid reading it slowly.

As Chrysalis asked for Chronos help, She didn't get an answer. Was she too far from him, or was he not talking to her yet

I sigh and take flight and land next to the statue, "Well Chronos?" she asked, "Full yet and ready to help me?" she stared at the statue.

Pinkie relaxed and soon fell asleep in the sun and twitched occasionally as Rarity sat close by and stared off blankly.

AJ had passed out as well and muttered about apples and what not.

(Shall I play Celestia?)