Tracker the unknown pony

Tracker

About Myself: I am an artist and furry. I also started sculpting models. Which always get a kick out of the fineshed product so I'm investing more into it.

How I found Canterlot.com: Jazzi told me to come play :P

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I saw the art of the show and thought I bet craig behind this. Not knowing that his wife made the shows I thought he had originaly.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
Hello every pony,

Jazzi said I needed to join to show my wares I've started making. So here are some

This one was sold already-

This one I've just made as a prototype for my mould casting so these will be available to all :3

602340_10150935465288640_451048089_n.jpg

Yeah, it doesn't work like that, sorry :/

That dream doesn't need fulfilling and probably wouldn't ever be :P So let's all not try for it XD

The moderators and admins, as far as I know, are in charge of warning points.

Although, anyone can report posts and the like that violate forum rules, just to help out. Then one of the powers that be check it out and make the decisions. It is a very nice system, in my opinion ^_^

Hi, welcome to Canterlot!

Those are some cool sculptors! very interesting indeed. And let's not try for the warning posts :D I know it sounds fun and all but I don't think it will be as rewarding as you plan ;)

Hi, welcome to Canterlot!

Those are some cool sculptors! very interesting indeed. And let's not try for the warning posts :D I know it sounds fun and all but I don't think it will be as rewarding as you plan ;-)

Well then stay out of my shed :3