hello from a new member

TwistedSound

About Myself: Hello, I am, as you can see, Twistedsound, however feel free to call me Aceofspare, scopes, or Measlehound or any bits of those names. I'm a pretty nice person, although rather shy. I very much like art, and enjoy drawing for myself an others, not only ponies, but other things as well. I'm From New York. I've been role playing 'advanced' (more than one sentence) for about 3 years now, and have been looking for a MLP:Fim rping forum.

How I found Canterlot.com: Another member, i beileve she is Emerald or Emerald Panda

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I babysat for my niece a lot last year, when on line i started seeing My Little Pony all over the web, well, i decided to give it a try as a show i could stand while i babysat, you can say i ended up loving the show more than she did.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash
I'm very exited to be a member of what looks so far as such a nice forum. I'm glad to be a member and hopefully a contribution to the community. Another thing i figure i may want to add, is the fact that I'm dyslexic, and although i get along very well when i can spell check and use my firefox, when I'm on another computer, if my posts are not perfect, please, do not yell at me. and i hope I've filled out this forum properly. Thank those who read this, i appreciate it.

Thank you all of you who welcomed me. i do really appreciate it.

Oh and i'd love to read that fanfict SonicRanbOOM. and yes Emerald we should do another trade sometime in the future C: i'd love to. And Thank you Rosewind i did draw my avatar, thank you for thinking its cute I hope and think i'll like it here.

oh oops i just realized i can quote haha

Welcome! A fellow artist, huh? Great! ^w^

Yup. or at least i think to think of myself as one.

Thank you all again.