Pony Dreams

MusicalNight

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply
*sniffles* All my friends hate FiM and they have pony dreams, yet I love all the characters to death and have never had a pony dream. EVER.

Am I doing something wrong? Is it too much pony?

Yes, actually. I have tried to make myself dream about things by thinking about them before I go to sleepâ€â€Âwhich I figured out is the OPPOSITE of what I should be doing. When I dream, sometimes it's about something that was at the back of my mind, that I thought of earlier that day or a few hours before going to sleep. It's in my head, but not right on the edge. I don't know why, this is just what I figured out.

This is when, you know, I'm not having weird dreams like we all do. Sometimes I dream about stuff I haven't thought of in a long time, and I wonder where it came from. And sometimes dreams are just weird and random. But if you're constantly thinking about something, chances are you won't dream about it, actually.

Yes, actually. I have tried to make myself dream about things by thinking about them before I go to sleepâ€â€Âwhich I figured out is the OPPOSITE of what I should be doing. When I dream, sometimes it's about something that was at the back of my mind, that I thought of earlier that day or a few hours before going to sleep. It's in my head, but not right on the edge. I don't know why, this is just what I figured out.

This is when, you know, I'm not having weird dreams like we all do. Sometimes I dream about stuff I haven't thought of in a long time, and I wonder where it came from. And sometimes dreams are just weird and random. But if you're constantly thinking about something, chances are you won't dream about it, actually.

I have the opposite problem. Whatever my mind focuses on as I'm going to sleep is usually what my dream will be based around or start as. Then stuff branches off from there. Like the one dream I had where I was in Super Smash Brothers, and when I woke up I was driving with Captain Price in a Warthog while we were getting chased by a horde of zombies led by Mario. ...I have weird dreams.

• 2 weeks later...

I just recently had a pony dream last night, but it was rather....unpleasant.

Have no idea what I did, but Pinkie Pie was angry at me even when i told her that whatever I did was no big deal. Then I just went to visit Applejack to run an errand for her. Suddenly the doorbell rings and yup, Pinkie Pie was there alright, except she threw a razor sharp rake at me and I woke up right as it was about hit me.

For some reason I can't really remember any good dreams, but I can greatly remember the weird and freaky ones. 0.o

I had SORT of a MLP FiM dream last night (and it was STRANGE!)

Dreamed I was watching a new gameshow on TV, a kind of version of "Let's Make A Deal" with 'lockers' instead of 'curtains' on the stage floor. It was hosted by.. wait for it.. DONALD TRUMP! One of the SPONSERS of the program was Hasbro's MY LITTLE PONY - FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC line of toys! He even gave away MLP FiM merchandise to the audience! When their commercial came on... the dream ENDED!

Could anypony imagine Donald Trump as a MLP FiM fan?

For that matter, what would a Donald Trump MLP look like?

Bet his cutie mark would be a huge DOLLAR SIGN!

ah, I just remembered that I had a pony dream last night

I can't fully remember it, but I know it was really awesome...

it was before any of the ponies met in episode 1. twilight was still doing her studies with princess celestia, and the school she went to was under water (or at least it was dark and there were reflections on the walls similar to how water reflections look) I know there was a big painting on the wall that was just paint splattered onto a canvas, and the school sort of looked like a castle

as to what it was about, I don't fully remember ._. I think my personal life got mashed in a lot. one unicorn was making fun of twilight for having the word cinnamon in her username (my youtube name is CinnamonWithATwist) and Twilight was really paranoid about her recent break up (I just went through my first break up)

OH, I remember this one part! before Twilight went into the school for the first time, she saw a sign outside that had three triangles on it, and the triangles matched twilight's colour scheme. I don't fully remember what the sign said, but I think it was along the lines of "welcome everypony! I was here before you, even before the gods". I remember thinking when I was asleep that I couldn't wait to get online and see if anybody thought up any conspiracy theories as to what it meant :)

in my dream, I had this whole huge idea as to what it meant :)

I was thinking "OH MY GOD! TWILIGHT IS THE THIRD PRINCESS BUT SHE WAS KILLED BUT THEN REBORN CENTURIES LATER AND SHE DOEN'T REMEMBER HER PAST!!! :o" and then I elaborated on it more, but I forget what I thought

now that I think about it, I might've had another very short pony dream... I just passed it off as something that happened in the actual show because it doesn't seem that out of place. I just re-watched the series, and I don't recall seeing it ._.

you know that scene in (I think) feeling pinky keen, when they're running away from the hydra? that's froggy bottom bog right? yeah sure

so the scene takes place in froggy bottom bog. Twilight, Spike and MAYBE (I don't remember) Pinkiepie fall out of their hot air balloon (from the opening credits) and are falling to their doom. Twilight manages to teleport herself and one of the other two to dry land, while the other one falls, bounces off a bubble, lands with the other two and survives.

so it's very similar to the scene with Twilight falling while running away from the hydra

I was reading about how if Twilight can teleport, why doesn't she just teleport everywhere. I seem to remember them referencing this scene as an example ._. so did I dream this scene, am I remembering it wrong, or did this actually happen? the only thing I'm 100% sure happened in the scene was Twilight teleporting

Twilight teleports twice in the series. Once when encountering Nightmare Moon, and again in The Ticket Master, when she's surrounded by a bunch of other ponies. It seems that she's only teleported in extreme cases. In fact, the second time she didn't even know she was going to teleport.

Twilight actually teleports several times during a scene in "Applebuck Season", however based on the chronological timeline that episode occurs very late in the first season so she could have perfected the technique by then.

Twilight teleports twice in the series. Once when encountering Nightmare Moon, and again in The Ticket Master, when she's surrounded by a bunch of other ponies. It seems that she's only teleported in extreme cases. In fact, the second time she didn't even know she was going to teleport.

Twilight actually teleports several times during a scene in "Applebuck Season", however based on the chronological timeline that episode occurs very late in the first season so she could have perfected the technique by then.

Ah, that's true. I forgot about that.

I had a few pony dreams. One of which is how I came up with my OC pony Sunshine Twinkle.

I think the first one I EVER had, though, was about Pinkie Pie. I remember it kind of started off as a nightmare. There were these horrible zombie-monster-human-like things all inside this one room of a hospital, and I was in there with them. I remember being terrified. Suddenly, Pinkie Pie pokes her head in through the double doors and loudly says: "Oooooooh! Scary!" then goes back out. That was the best nightmare I ever had.

Well I once watched the entire first season with my friends in an entire day. Afterwards whenever I closed my eyes all I could see was Derpy getting closer and closer. Then later that night I had a dream about ponies (no der) involving Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and my favorite Applejack off to find some orange soda. Then I woke up.

Well I once watched the entire first season with my friends in an entire day. Afterwards whenever I closed my eyes all I could see was Derpy getting closer and closer. Then later that night I had a dream about ponies (no der) involving Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, and my favorite Applejack off to find some orange soda. Then I woke up.

I've always wanted to dream of Fluttershy :D you're so lucky!

Applejack off

*immature snicker* :blush:

I literally had a nightmare about nightmare moon, haha,

For real, though it was just creepy,

Like, I just say nightmare moon laughing and standing there and I couldn't move, what's weird though is that I woke up and even though I was awake and could see my room, I kept hearing laughing and totally could not move for like 20 seconds,

Freaked me out kinda, haha

I literally had a nightmare about nightmare moon, haha,

For real, though it was just creepy,

Like, I just say nightmare moon laughing and standing there and I couldn't move, what's weird though is that I woke up and even though I was awake and could see my room, I kept hearing laughing and totally could not move for like 20 seconds,

Freaked me out kinda, haha

Whoa, dude :!: sounds like some serious REM sleep lol

I've always wanted to dream of Fluttershy :lol: you're so lucky!

Applejack off

*immature snicker* :blush:

I'm sorry I'm terrible with this whole English thing :sniff: and woo I'm lucky!!! Last night I dreamt that my fan character pony went to Hogwarts. It was really weird.

Archived