I just don't know why I wasn't here before!

MrFlix

About Myself: I'm a brony. Really!

Furthermore, my native language is German, so my English is maybe not the best. But I can guarantee you, I'm rather eloquent in my native tongue ;D

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Internet, you know? At first, I watched the first two-parter in German, which has a... not very good dub, but some months later, I gave the series another chance, in English this time^^

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
Well... Hello, everypony!

My name's Mr. Flix. Okay, actually, I'm Felix, but here, in the internet, I'm Mr. Flix. As I've already written above, I'm actually from Germany, so don't await my English to be top-notch ;)

I'm 19 years old, with an official change every year at August 24. Currently, I'm studying Informatik (CS) at the Technische Universität Braunschweig (~Technical University of Braunschweig) and am at the beginning of the third semester. I'm also learning Japanese there!

I am a brony since about... 2 months, I think, details are as written above.

What's more to say? My all-time-favorite Pony is Derpy Hooves, and her shipping with Dr. Whooves is the only I like... somewhat. I'm not so much the fan of unproven shippings or love storys in general^^

That's all about me for now, but if you have other questions, go ahead and ask! I don't bite... usually...

OK... seriously... If your name wasn't Felix, I'd swear you were my friend in Germany...

In fact... Just in case... Are you a fan of the Japanese band... The B'z????

Welcome to Canterlot!

"I'm rather eloquent in my native tongue."

Now that's enough proof for me to know you're pretty good in English too, using the word 'eloquent' and all. ;)

Welcome to Canterlot, Mr. Flix. Telling by your avatar, you're definitely someone with a sense of humor and there's plenty of room for new members like that. :D

Welcome to Canterlot MrFlix, I hope you have an amzing time here :D You can call me Cat.

Thanks :D I will try to remember it, but beware, as I have The. Worst. Name-Memory. EVER! :blush:

Welcome to Canterlot! Hope you have tons of fun here! :D

Yay, a Welcome Song! Just for me... :shock:...

In fact... Just in case... Are you a fan of the Japanese band... The B'z????

I do know the band (see below), but I'm not actually a fan of them. I'm more into classical, video and game music :D By the way, does your friend happen to be a chess-playing Detective Conan-Fan?

outofthebag.gif

That had to come, sooner or later, I guess :lol:

Pewdiepie's name is Felix :razz:

tumblr_m759othdcK1r1aqvmo1_1280.jpg

I am familiar with the image's art style, but who or what is Pewdiepie?:?:

You say your studying Japanese at your college, would you happen to be into Manga or anime as well?

I most certainly am! My most favorite Manga (and Anime) is Detective Conan (maybe in the US better known as Case Closed:green:), but I also enjoyed Death Note, for example. DC is, by the way, the reason I know B'z

Welcome! Since we're posting random images in welcome, have a sweets party!

FllWk.jpg

Yay, sweets! :o:Ommnommnomm

"I'm rather eloquent in my native tongue."

Now that's enough proof for me to know you're pretty good in English too, using the word 'eloquent' and all. ;)

Actually, that's a quote (from TVTropes), I possibly wouldn't know the word eloquent by myself...:D

Welcome to Canterlot, Mr. Flix. Telling by your avatar, you're definitely someone with a sense of humor and there's plenty of room for new members like that. :D

Yay, my avatar is liked :blush:I'm missing a Fluttershy-yay-Smiley

howdy welcome to canterlot. if ya need anything at all lemme know

Thanks, I will remember that :D

:razz: Hihi, I love these Smileys :?:

• Like 2

I do know the band (see below), but I'm not actually a fan of them. I'm more into classical, video and game music :D By the way, does your friend happen to be a chess-playing Detective Conan-Fan?

You know... funny you should ask... Yes... yes he is...

And while it is a shame you don't like the B'z... You do like classical and VGM... I won't get into classical because that discussion could take forever... Do you like chiptunes and OCR?

Since you like Detective Conan and classical... how did you enjoy movie 12-Full Score of Fear?

Hello and welcome to canterlot. im also from Germany uguu~

Yay, a fellow german! :D

You know... funny you should ask... Yes... yes he is...

And while it is a shame you don't like the B'z... You do like classical and VGM... I won't get into classical because that discussion could take forever... Do you like chiptunes and OCR?

Since you like Detective Conan and classical... how did you enjoy movie 12-Full Score of Fear?

The possibility that I now him from a Detective Conan-Forum rises^^

Yes and yes to the middle questions, and yes, it's my favorite Conan-Movie :)

I've been to Germany and have mixed feelings about it. On one hoof, I got to get my picture taken on top of a tank. then again... the worst Popsicle I've ever had in my life was German. Though I am trying to learn German so I can actually communicate with my relatives so I've gotta give it a plus. how's this? nein, schlechte Popsicle. Ich weill nicht genehmigen. :blush: