My Little Pokemon! (Apply in OOC)

Derpyy

[colour=#696969]"N-no. It was the pokemon over there." [/colour][colour=#000000]Time told the trainer who trotted near him. He realized his eyes were still showing and quickly put his glasses back on.[/colour]

"Did it? It looked amazing...W-what is it? I don't reconise it...?" Ember walked over near the other trainer, looking with a frown.

"A-are you planning on catching him? Cause i mean, with moves that like, he's awesome!"

Cloud grumbled a bit

[colour=#008080]"I don't think this pokemon realizes that we trainers and pokemon can live in harmony."[/colour] He looked over at his Chimchar.

"[colour=#008080]Take this little guy. I just met him. He doesn't seem to mind being with me." [/colour]Chimchar happily agreed with Cloud. "[colour=#008080]And the Shinx I just caught. Him and Chimchar here are my best friends." [/colour]

Cloud realized that he was really talking to himself. But he didn't care that much.

"Captured?? W-what do you mean? We've giving them a better life, helping them..."

Ember felt Charmander hop off her back, and she pulled her hoof around him "I mean, look at Charey here, y-you don't think he's happy growing up with somepony to look after him?"

"there wild creatures, Pokemon need wide open spaces to run and frolic!" she growled as her body glowed and she began charging an attack

(Ok thing to note about shadow Pokemon, there moves and actual types are shadow, meaning they take average damage and deal average damage, no type advantages or disasvantages$

Cloud examined the pokemon. He half smiled.

"[colour=#008080]Our pokemon can run and frolic all they want. They like being will their trainers. [/colour]" He smiled at his Chimchar. He knew he just met the little guy but he was already his best friend.

[colour=#008080]"Pokemon and humans can live in harmony." [/colour]He wasn't about to start arguing with a pokemon.

"Alright, if it's a battle you want, it's a battle you'll get..Charmander, let's show this pokemon what we mean"

the Charmander smiled as Ember rubbed his head a little, then he walked forwards.

"Ok, Charey, use Ember!"

Charmader swung his tail around, sending several bolts of fire headed towards the other pokemon

The Shaymin turned into a shadow and appeared behind the pokemon and its back two legs mule kicked at it (Shadow Blitz, she has the 4 normal moves, which will change a little when she returns normal, plus Shadow Blitz and Shadow Ball)

[colour=#ff0000]"Torchic, dodge it!" [/colour]he exclaimed. Torchic jumped into the air and landed behind the mysterious Pokemon. Ink watched as some other ponies came and started to battle this creature, one attempting to catch it. There was also a new face in the crowd, but that'd be for later. [colour=#ff0000]"Ember, Torchic!" [/colour]he cried. Torchic began to shoot fire balls at the Pokemon.

[colour=#FF0000]"Listen, you mysterious talking Pokemon. Trainers and Pokemon live in peace and harmony. We play together, help eachother and battle others like us to deepen and strengthen our bond. If it's your resolve to take them away from us...." [/colour]he said in a determined voice. [colour=#ff0000]"I'll never let you do that! Munna, use Psychic!" [/colour]His Munna then shot blue beams of energy at the Pokemon.

She laughed hard and glowed once more, this time the attack blasted twice as hard and far as it wasn't suppressed by the shadow ball. She glared at them all and scoffed, "Ok, we'll how about I make you pests a deal," she said as she jumped on to a tree, "I'll tag along, if you prove me right and show me how well a Pokemon can love there trainer then one of you can have me free of charge," she said as she grinned, "Or...I can give a shout out to my friends back at home and have them come and take your Pokemon personally from your ungrateful hooves!" she giggled, "Your call really," she said wishing not to destroy more of the forest, plus Cyrus told her to follow Time, what better way then this!

Ink took deep breaths to steady himself and not go completely mad at the Pokemon - something was amiss with it.

[colour=#ff0000]"Fine, you can tag along." [/colour]he replied.[colour=#ff0000] [/colour]He called Munna back, told Torchic to go on his back, and decided to check their location with the map. A Pokemon Centre was nearby in Whitetail Woods, and a Poke Mart. It looked like a good place to head too. [colour=#FF0000]"There's a Pokemon Centre and Mart over that way." [/colour]he said to them all, pointing over to the north-west part of the forest.

Ember glanced around at everypony around her "I guess, as long as it doesn't get in the way....."

Ember picked Charmander up, so he stood on her back. "There we go, all good Charey?" Charey nodded happily.

"There we go, see? Now we can get to the town near Whitetail woods..."

[colour=#000000]Time looked to ember, still a bit tired from turning a pokeball into a Darkness ball. (Name change!) [/colour][colour=#696969]"It's not an 'it'." [/colour][colour=#000000]He told the pony. He turned towards the pokemon. [/colour][colour=#696969]"What do we call you?"[/colour]

"Just Shay," she said as she shook off her fur and followed behind, her red eyes watched as they chatted about these evil places, the pokemon ceter, to heal there slaves for more torture, and the pokemart, to buy items of torture. These ponies digusted her, but she had to follow Time, it was her command and she would see it through, but something was off about this whole idea, she pushed it aside

(ok so for whoever is interested in ever capturing, or at least getting a shot at it, there are 2 requirements. 1, she is picky, she will only accept a specific ball to be used (basically when the time comes Time will catch her in a Darkness ball and then she will slowly 'purify' at that point, after purity, she is released due to no remaining Darkness tying her to the ball and is free to catch) the second is she requires a specific item to be given to her as a gift, if you know Shaymin you know what it is. In the end though it will also be my choice who she can be caught by, and i decide based on the pony's personality and there team, there are certian pokemon that will raise or lower how much i would join your team, right now 1 person is a bit ahead due to a certian pokemon :) )

Cloud realized that he had spaced out a bit. He came back to the group of ponies who were still talking with the strange pokemon. Cloud sighed again and looked over at his Chimchar. He nodded at him. He heard the ponies say something about going to the poke center and the poke mart. Cloud liked the idea but honestly he wanted to stay here and train more with his Chimchar and his Shinx. He needed to build up his trust with his Shinx as well. [colour=#008080]"You guys go on ahead. I'll..I'll catch up."[/colour] He smiled at them.

Cloud looked over at Chimchar again. He didn't want to leave the group though. Maybe more trainers would show up eventually.

He then pulled out his trainer case and looked at the Gym leaders pictures. There were eight empty badge spots. Cloud vowed that those empty spots would be filled. Cloud looked at the first gym leader. His name was Roark. He was the rock gym leader. Cloud figured you had to take the gym leaders in order. So Rock was the first type.

Cloud was at a disadvantage. He had a Chimchar and a Shinx. A fire and Electric type. Both not very strong against rock. What Cloud needed was a water type.

[colour=#696969]"Well...shay. Let's get moving shall we?" [/colour][colour=#000000]He told the pokemon in front of him. He noted it's move, Solar beam in his head.[/colour]

[colour=#000000](So a thought just occurred to me, if a shadow pokemon could be purified then couldn't a shadow pony be purified too?)[/colour]

((Crr...ap, I am sooooo late...okay then,here I go,miss late hooves :P XD))

Delilah was awoken by the abrupt sound of her father shaking her,whilst yellling as loud as possible,"WAKE UP,YOU ARE LATE!" She stirred,looking at the time,she spun upright,"Oh,thanks Dad,I almost forgot!" She ran and grabbed her saddlebags,then out of her door. She flew into Rowan's lab,seeing nopony else there but herself and Rowan,made her shiver," Umm...excuse me Profofesser,I'm here to get my first pokemon," She studdered as she took long strides towards the pokeballs,bvefore stopping and examining them all.

(Ok thing to note about shadow Pokemon, there moves and actual types are shadow, meaning they take average damage and deal average damage, no type advantages or disasvantages)

((Wrong, Shadow type attacks are super effective on everything but Shadow pokemon. Also Shadow pokemon are still effected by Type advantage moves. On a side note, Good golly gosh I'm late!))

Bluemoon was stiiting by a pond having a Lovely picnic. Or atleast it would be if it weren't for the fact that she had this feeling that she had forgotten something Extremly important << [colour=#40e0d0]Why won't my brain let me enjoy my picnic in peace! If I forgot it it can't be that important. I mean it's not like I forgot that I start my pjourney toda--[/colour] >> It was then that it hit her. She did forget to go on her Journey. The moment was so Dramatic that she Chugged a bottle of water For the express purpose of spitting it out << [colour=#40e0d0]OH DEAR LUNA! I forgot![/colour] >> Bluemoon rushed over to Professer Rowans Lab as fast as her wings could carry her, So fast infact that she slammed into the window Like a small bird. And just like a small bird she began to slowly slide down the window. Upon reaching the ground, Bluemoon wobbled into the Lab and asked << [colour=#40e0d0]Am I too late?[/colour] >>

((Correct! Just like how psychic Pokemon are weakest against psychological fear Pokemon. Ghost, bugs, and the dark. Ghost Pokemon, bug Pokemon, and the dark. Humans can be afraid of all or these things.))

Rowan glanced at both of the new ponies that came into his lab. Just as he expected. He glanced over at the left over pokeballs on the table and then back to the two mares.

"Hmm! No it is not to late." He chuckled slightly and then trotted over towards the table with the pokeballs and the pokedexs. He moved them a bit with his hooves. He then levitated them with his magic and moved one pokeball and one pokedex to each of the mares.

"Please take these pokeballs. I'm sure they will be to your liking." He smiled a small smile.

"Now take these pokedexs and please do as much research for me as you can. You just pull out this little device and scan the pokemon you haven't seen before." He smiled again.

"Now..go. Enjoy yourself. I believe a few trainers have already headed out. You might find them in Whitetail woods." He smiled at them and waved for them to go.

"Okay,thank you,but wait,am I goign to get a pokemon though,or should I just go out and catch it bare hooved?" Delilah asked,waving one hoof in the air while she spoke.

((Wow,she just suggested the most stupidest thing you can/could think of XD ))

Rowan sighed. He levitated the same pokeball towards the mare and said

"There is a pokemon in this pokeball. I want you to have it." He gave her a very weak smile.

"As for any other pokemon you want. You will have to catch them with other pokeballs."