A lonely shimmer [RP]

QueenChrysalis747

Sunset sighed as she stepped into the old home that she had been given from the Princess, it was a nice home, but dirty and dark. She pulled open a few curtains to let the sun shine into the home, revealing it to be covered in dust. She said and looked around, "Oh this will be fun"

((don't know if posting order but i will anyway)) Starwind was walking through the neighbor. When she saw movement in a old house At first she thouht it was a ghost moving around then she saw a unicorn thought a certain she open up 'i should go induce myself' thought Starwind then starwind walk up to the house door and knocked on it

Flux bounced her way down the street, humming happily the entire way. She was followed by three bodies, two ponies and a griffon. The ponies were her imaginary friends, but the griffon was real. She just needed to figure out what she wanted to do with the day.

Tehengu followed after the bouncy unicorn, on the lookout for trouble. He only had one working eye, but it worked better than anybody else's that he'd seen. His eye lingered on the unicorn for a moment before continuing it's scan of the area. This was definitely one of the oddest jobs he'd had so far. He had just been following the unicorn around town all day. He wasn't even sure this was going anywhere, but bits were bits. If the mare wanted to pay him to follow her around town all day, that was fine by him. He almost bowled his employer over with his larger size when she suddenly stopped moving. Annoyed slightly, the griffon stared at the mare for a couple seconds before following her gaze to what had been an old, unoccupied house. Now there was a unicorn mare inside, and another pony knocking on the door.

After Flux had stared at the house for awhile, she broke out of her trance-thing and bounced her way over to the house. She was sure she'd never seen anypony in that house, which meant there was a new friend inside! Flux smiled widely at the thought of making another friend, and came to a halt behind the pony knocking on the door. She said nothing, simply humming cheerfully as she waited to see who was in the house.

WNW8u9t.png

Axle Spin skated around the place. Her chest, head, and pride held high as she looked at all the ponies she passed by. She turned to the corner and proceeded on as she listened to the satisfying sound of her skates rolling against the ground. Her dark purple and red man flew against her golden yellow coat as her bright pink orbs sparkled against the sunlight. Today is a good day it seems. She skidded to a stop when she saw an old house with two unicorns, and one griffon in front of it. Is this a reunion or something?

One way to find out

She skated over to them and gave the griffon a wink as she stopped beside him. Ugh, there we go again. Axle didn't really mean anything to that. That's just her way of being nice. Others give it another meaning though. But she doesn't mind.

"What are you guys standin' in line for, hm?" She asked. To anyone in the particular group that can pretty much answer.

Starwind turned to look at the voice and saw three others with her now a unicorn, a griffin she never seen a real griffin this close before and a earth pony. Starwind did an ear to ear smile before she can't ever remember meeting these ponies and griffin "somepony moved into this house" anwsered starwind no sure who asked so just saying it to all she know it was rude to have your back to the door after you knocked but its also rude to have your back turned to somepony talking to you

((Starwind is a unicorn filly so you know if you didn't look at her app))

Sunset tilted her head, "knocking?" she asked herself, "Is it the house, I know it's quite old, but no no, I heard it clearly," she said then heard voices and blinked, "P..ponies, outside my home?" she wondered as she slowly trotted toward the door and slowly opened it, not wanting to stir the dust in the home, "H..Hello..Who..AHH!" she said startled to see a group of 4 ponies, well 3 pones and a griffon, at her door, "W..what..who?" she said clearly not used to this kind of welcome to a new town, let alone company at all.

Flux looked back at the newcomer with a smile as the earth pony asked about why they were there. The filly answered that well enough, so Flux simply nodded in agreement. She was hoping to make new friends, partially cause that meant she had more possible sources of love to feed on. Mostly, she wanted friends because they were fun! Soon enough, the door opened, revealing the unicorn mare inside. Flux gave a friendly wave after the filly introduced herself.

"Hi! I'm Flux!" She said, smiling widely at the mare in the house. When no introduction came from the griffon, she turned to face him before speaking. "C'mon griffy, introduce yourself!" She said before turning back towards the door.

"I'm Tehengu." He said eventually, chosing to ignore the name his current employer had called him by.

Axle just decided to stay with them. I mean, new friends are always fun to have. She looked over at the ponies and griffon that was here too. Man, is this pony really that special to have 4 ponies wait in her doorstep? Buck, if she was some famous actor or painter or something, she would explode.

As the door opened, she excitedly leaned her head to the side to get a better view at the pony. Which, in turn, made her accidentally bump her head against Tehengu. She quickly leaned back and shook her head. making her mane fly everywhere briefly. She looked over at Tehengu with a sly smile.

"Whoops, sorry about that T" She apologized sheepishly.

As the pony emerged, she did the same thing again, leaning her head slightly to the side to see her, but did it carefully this time. When she saw that it was just an ordinary pony, she felt a tad of disappointment, which was accidentally obvious through her bright pink orbs that rolled. She just decided to roll with it.

"Yo! Hi there! The name's Axle Spin." She introduced herself.

"Never seen you 'round these parts before, what's your name? You just got here?" She asked.

"I'm..um..Sunset Shimmer," she said as she looked at the group at her door step, "I've been living her about a year but.." she said, "I've been helping assist the Princess" she said as she smiled.

Flux smiled at the pony that had introduced herself as Sunset Shimmer. It seemed the mare had been living in the town for a year now, though Flux had never seen the mare on her way through town before. Oh well, that didn't matter. She gave a friendly wave as she sat there, smiling broadly.

Tehengu looked down at the mare that had just bumped into him. She apologized for doing so, to which his response was a curt nod. He wasn't really in the mood for pleasantries. The roller skate mare was named Axel Spin, and the one in the house was Sunset Shimmer. He simply sat there at the back of the group, sighing slightly as he watched the proceedings. Why had he even accepted this job? He had done nothing but follow that purple unicorn around since it started. Oh well, he had accepted it, he had to see it through.

Axle tilted her head to the side with confusion. She doesn't see that face much in this neighborhood. So, how can she be living here for like, oh I dont bucking know. A YEAR!? She shook her head and looked at her. She sighed slightly and looked at her again. Wanting to know what happened to her.

"So, You're saying you've been living here for a year?"

"And yet, why dont I see ya that much?" She asked.

"Oh, and one more thing Sweets, did ya say you were assisting the Princess? Herself?" She asked again.

• 2 weeks later...

Well,that explained why he hadn't seen the mare around before. Tehengu remained silent as he let the ponies around him talk to Sunset. He really had nothing to say, plus he was on a job, so that didn't make him any chattier.

Flux, on the other hand, was practically bouncing in place. She was grinning from ear to ear as Sunset informed them that she had been living in the castle for the past year.

"Cool! What was it like living with a princess? Huh?" She said, tilting her head as if she were listening to something, though there was no sound. In truth, she was listening to one of her imaginary friends. When he had finished speaking, Flux nodded and turned her gaze back to Sunset.

• 3 weeks later...

[sorry all, been away from canterlot :P]

Sunset raised an eyebrow at the two, overly excited ponies that had greeted her, "Living with Twilight is ok, lotta work helping her keep the place orderly and neat," she said and watched Flux, she is an odd one

• 3 weeks later...

(Sorry, I've kinda been at a loss as to what to say here.)

Flux tilted her head to the side as Sunset answered the question, saying it had been a lot of work keeping the place neat and orderly.

"Pfft, order is overrated. I find things are more fun when they're a little crazy." Flux said, returning her head to her original position and smiling at Sunset.

Archived