RWBY ((OOC discussion+sign ups))

• 3 weeks later...
On March 25, 2016 at 8:47 PM, Shadowbolt0 said:

All goood

Correct, anything that is in motion. However it only occurs when she's alart in and a battle sense, otherwise she'd get triggered every time a bird flew past.

The trajectory she sees in where is will currently go under its current forces, since it can't account for events like the projectile being hit. But when it 'changes' direction so to speak, then she gets a new 'line' to see its destintation.

Like I said, it doesn't mean she can't be hit, just means its a lot harder since she's trained herself to dodge. 

On March 25, 2016 at 8:48 PM, DreamySunday said:

Excellent! That is exactly what I wanted to know.

On March 25, 2016 at 8:50 PM, Shadowbolt0 said:

Oh god...What have I done?! I've given you something, a weakness or a loophole to exploit...OH GODS SAVE ME

I've been itching for a reason for midnight and Andrea to fight to use this ever since I posted it. We really need a reason to fight.

2 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

I've been itching for a reason for midnight and Andrea to fight to use this ever since I posted it. We really need a reason to fight.

A reason to fight? As Fire has stated, there are about a dozen single sentences you could say to start a fight.

Also if Pyro is taking a break from posting, can we accell the duelling one while we wait?

2 hours ago, DreamySunday said:

Oh I know I know. But a random brawl in the room would be interrupted far to quickly. I'm waiting until we have some.... Alone time.

I ant on the duelling arena, just so its legal :)