The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

Tehengu was staying out of the little argument between Slash and Andrea, not seeing any reason to intervene in it. He continued eating, glancing over at Midnight for a moment as she spoke. He gave a quiet snort of laughter before finishing off his food.

"Yeah, they seem to enjoy it. Can't see why else they would do it so much." Tehengu quietly joked back.

"Some people are weird.." she muttered to Tehengu "Like, they've just met and I'm half tempted to yell at them to get a room, but that might come off as weird...." she said. In all honesty she was, while she liked solitude, there was always that good oppertunity to yell the wrong thing loudly because it would be funny, and that temptation was slowly rising, but she woldn't act on a spur, not yet.

Slash slowly turned his head and looked at Midnight and Tehengu. "I heard that, Midnight" Slash said with an evil grin. It made him a little happy that it seemed that way, but they aren't like that...not yet.

Andrea sighed and said, " Then why mention 'something Furtive' in the first place? It makes you sound just really really Suspicious. " She huffed in annoyance and looked and pointed toward her two other Team mates. Specifically toward Midnight " You shut your faces! Just don't even joke about that. " With that Andrea ascended to her feet " Well with that, I'm off to get my stuff and call dibs on the best bed. See yah "

Tehengu simply watched as Slash spoke with Andrea some more, the two if them apparently hearing the quiet jokes. Well, he had finished his meal, so he wasn't quite sure why they were still there. Andrea stood up to leave, though Slash seemed to take offense at that. He stood up with the two, looking at them.

"I'm done, ready to go." He said simply, looking over at Midnight momentarily.

"Aaaand she's back to normal" Slash thought, smiling as he followed her. The first thing they would have to do is unpack which would take the rest of the day. Classes would start tomorrow, so there won't be anything to worry about.

Arriving at the locker room, Andrea made her way toward her locker.(do people still remember their numbers? ;) ) Opening the locker, Andrea pulled her rather large bag out of the locker. Remembering, that her uniform was suppose to be in there too, Andrea looked up, noticed the uniform, and froze with a dead panned look on her face. " Eh...You-you can't be serious... " Andrea slowly reached her hand toward the uniform and pulled it out of the locker. " They really can't expect me to wear this. Why THIS!? "

Midnight turned to Slash, embarrassed that he'd overheard what she'd said, and looking down at her book to try avoid eye contact.

When Andrea had a go at her, she actually felt, bad? She wasn't too sure, but it wasn't a nice feeling. It reminded her why she avoided people normally. Looking at the human, she wondered if they had something she had something against Faunus', and if she'd get along with her.

Putting her bookmark in her book, she stood up and followed Tehengu to the locker room. Opening it up, the picked up her bags before noticed something else was in the locker. It looked like a...uniform. She look at it unimpressed before hearing Andrea complain about it to. ".....kill me" she said loudly as she herself pulled out her uniform "..Just kill me now...There is no way i'm wearing this" she placed the uniform into her bag, planning of 'losing it' so she didn't have to wear it.

Slash went to his locker and grabbed his duffle bag and uniform, which he already saw. He wasn't really a suit and tie kind of person, but it's not bad. He put the uniform into his bag and closed his locker. "At least the skirt is not that short" Slash said, walking towards Andrea.

Tehengu followed the others back to his locker in silence, opening it up and grabbing his bags. As a second thought, he grabbed the uniform as well, slinging the garment into his bag for later. He wasn't sure about these uniforms, but he kept quiet about that.

Midnight was actually siding with Andrea in this matter, she also didn't like it, mostly due to the skirt. It felt like it would be too short on her, and would drastically limit her mobility. She loved jumping and leaping between places, but she couldn't do that in a skirt for obvious reasons. "...Andrea has a point, where are the dorms?"

"Goodwitch said that dorms will be assigned here, she must be aroun somewhere" Slash replied, looking around the locker room. He finally spotted the huntress and walked up to her, asking her about dorms.

"You have room 158" Goodwitch said, looking at Slash over her glasses. "Behave yourself" she said, walking off.

Slash just around there, confused about what had just happened.

Andrea followed Slash when he went to ask Goodwitch for the Dorm number. " Heh I make no promises. Dibs on the comfiest bed! " With that question answered, Andrea left the locker room and quickly made her way toward the dormitories. Arriving at the dormitories, Andrea quickly began searching for room 158.

Andrea was scanning the door numbers, and speed walking, " Yeah, but am I really willing to gamble that? No no I am not! " Stopping in front of a door, She sighed in content. " Ah! 158! " Andrea snatched the keys from Slash and barged into the room. " Huh... Four beds. I was certain the mongrel was gonna be sleeping under my bed. " Andrea said as she passively gestured toward Slash. Walking toward the beds, Andrea began pushing down and tapping on the beds. Hmming and Ahaing her way across the beds, Andrea determined that the beds were in fact, all the same, that being said, Andrea slid her bag next to and hopped onto one of the beds and said in an elevated tone " Best bed! Dibs! It's mine! "

"Wha...hey!" Slash exclaimed as the keys were taken from him. He sighed as he watched Andrea inspect each bed, jumpin onto it when she finally chose the right one.

"Is that your final decision?" he asked, picking up the bed next to Andrea's with one hand. He opened the windows and chucked the bed out. It was good that they were on the first floor, the bed shouldn't be damaged and no one was outside.

Once Slash closed the windows, he dug into his bag and pulled out a hammock made out of canvas. He took tools from the toolbox in the corner of the room and started to install the hammock onto the ceiling. Once he was done, he stood ontop of the small bookshelf under the window and got onto his new bed. "Haha! It holds!" he smiled, admiring his work.

Tehengu followed the group to the room they had been assigned, sighing at Andrea's attitude and her actions. She was going to be hard to get along with. Soon enough they reached the room, and Andrea barged in, picking one of the beds and jumping onto it. Slash decided to make his own bed with a hammock, somehow fitting the bed provided out the window. Tehengu sighed at their antics before picking his own bed and putting his bags down on it.

Andrea unzipped her bag and was about to start unpacking when suddenly! Di-did he just throw a bed out of the window? She though to herself. Slash then began his construction related shenanigans. " A hammock? yeah... that's not an accident waiting to happen " At seeing the hammock, Andrea was actually a tad disappointed, how was she suppose to exert her dominance over him if he wasn't sleeping under her bed? Ah well She'd fined a way or maybe, " Hey, you! " She she said while waving toward Tehengu, " What say you to sleeping under my bed? " While asking Tehengu, Andrea began the first step of unpacking. Unzipping a few pockets, Andrea pulled out a journal as pink as her hair, a few pens, a tiny little metallic object that she made sure to conceal, and some fire dust. Andrea made sure to cram all the objects into her pillow case for safe keeping. Finally, she yanked out her large floofy dragon blanket and placed it over her bed marking it as her own.

"You should call Tehengu by his name, angel" Slash said as he jumped off his hammock, landing lightly on the ground. He began putting his clothes and his uniform in the closet. He brought out a few of his favorite books and weapon magazines, putting them aside as he took out his toiletries and went to the bathroom.

(I think there is a bathroom in the room, but showers are in another part of the building.

Tehengu simply stared at Andrea for a while, unamused by her suggestion. He simply stared at her like that until Slash had gone into the bathroom, then he finally spoke.

"No." He said simply, answering her question before turning back to his bed.

Midnight followed in silence, just listening to Andrea being, herself? She didn't know, but wasn't the biggest fan of it herself. She didn't think they'd get along, not that it bothered her too much. She hadn't come here to make friends, she'd come here to learn how to fight better. Entering the room and looking at the beds, she opted to take the one closest to the window she could find and dumping her stuff on it. She watched Tehengu, he looked, angry? She walked up to him and whispers hoping she's quite enough for Andrea not to hear her "Tehengu..are you ok?"