The World of Remnant (Closed)

SymphonicFire

Andrea gave Slash a sarcastic laugh " Don't worry, I won't hurt him. Much. " Andrea unsheathed her blade into the lock on the handle breaking it. Before opening the door, Andrea uncorked her bottle of dust, dipped the tip of fore and middle finger inside, re corked the bottle, and lightly pushed the door open. " I told you to get out... " She approached Tehengu and lightly jabbed him in the abdomen attempting to taze him.

Tehengu looked over at Andrea in annoyance as she came back in. He sighed in annoyance before she jabbed him, giving him a bit of a shock. After recovering, he glared at her in anger, towering over her and grabbing her by the arm, roughly throwing her out of the room again.

"Don't come in here again, or you're going to get much worse than that." He growled, slamming the door shut.

Slash sighed, putting down his rice ball and grumbled. "Angel! Tehengu! No violence in the room!" He hissed, picking up his rice ball. He looked over at Midnight who still seemed to be asleep, he wondered how she could sleep with so much noise, it would take an explosion to wake her up.

Midnight was still sleeping, even with all the noise around her, she let out another purring noise as she rolled under her covers, the noise only distirbing her slightly. She was in a world of her own as she slept. She'd always been a heavy sleeper, and short of a loud noise or being pushed off her bed, she wasn't likely to wake up.

Andrea looked at the bottle of lightning dust in her hand. It was admittedly small, but she knew it didn't take that much dust to do some damage. So when she poured a small pile into her hand, she knew she was serious. Grabbing the door handle, Andrea completely dismissed Slashs comments " Yup, uhuh. That's what ever you were talking about for yah. "

Tehengu grumbled to himself in the bathroom as he heard Andrea trying to get in again. Really, what was her problem? He was in here first. He grabbed a small object, ready to throw it if she tried to come in again.

"No, both of you drop it! You can get back at each other at combat practice with Professor Goodwitch. From now on, everyone will spend only 10 minutes in the bathroom. We are lucky to have one in our room. If this continues, I'll go to Professor Ozpin and request that we move to a regular room. You'll have to share the bathrooms and showers with the rest of the school. So I suggest that you stop fighting and share a bathroom with only three others!" Slash yelled. He'll have to tell Midnight when she wakes up. She doesn't deserve it, but he has to set some rules to keep everything together.

Tehengu grumbled some more, hearing Slash's words. It's her fault for trying to kick him out while he was using it. Placing the object down, but still leaving it in easy reach, he went back to getting ready, almost done by this point despite Andrea's interruptions.

Andrea reeled her head forward, huffed loudly, and let go of the door handle. " Ugh, whatever, he's not worth the dust. " Andrea dumped most of the dust back into the bottle, and walked back to her bed, sitting on it. " Do you think the guys across the hall would let me use their shower? " Andrea blew on her hands to get rid of the excess dust, unintentionally causing some to float toward Midnights bed, lightly jolting the sleeping kitty.

When Tehengu finished in the bathroom, he opened the door forcefully, glaring at Andrea for a second from the doorway before walking over to his stuff, not saying anything to her. She was a jerk, and he was really starting to hate her.

Despite the commotion, Midnight had managed to sleep through all of it, only moving slightly when she felt like she wasn't in a comfortable position. However, when the Lightning dust came along and tolted her, it shot her awake. She leaped up, flipping around in the air at the shook followed by a colourful barrage of curse words which involved creating art from their internal organs before landing on her bed. If she had been looking good before she woke up, she now looked like a monster. Her hair was everywhere, she barely looked awake and she had the rising despire to throw everyone out, look the door, and go back to sleep.

".....I hate all of you right now.." She said, glaring at all 3 of them, unsure who was responcible for waking her up. She had a feeling Tehengu would have woken her up if she'd overslept, but he wouldn't have shocked her. Slash maybe, while he seemed overally friendly, he might also be a prankster and thought it funny. Then there was Andrea, if it was anyone who did it intentionally, it was her. She hadn't gotten into Midnight's good books, in fact, Midnight disliked her.

"No, the guys next to us should be able to use their bathroom without you barging in" Slash said, his head turning to Midnght. "Oh, you're awake. I swear I didn't do anything"

He sighed as he took his book from the desk and looked at the schedule. "We have our first class at 9:00, now it is 8:45" he said, looking at the clock.

Tehengu simply grunted at Midnight's awakening, not even looking over at her, but waving a hand towards Andrea, as he knew she had lightning dust. Of course, he hadn't seen it, but he doubted Slash would've done such a thing after trying to stop this sort of thing.

When Slash talked about what time it was, he looked over at the clock then got his stuff together, standing ready as he waited for at least Midnight to get ready.

Andrea licked her fore finger and thumb and extinguished her bed side candle. " Sorry, I did it. Wasn't my fault thought, Because I couldn't go to the bathroom to wash off my hands. " As she spoke, Andrea slowly started elevating her tone of voice and turning toward the boys. With Tehengu out of the bathroom, Andrea darted toward the bathroom. " Tell the teacher I'll be late! " With that, Andrea threw off her gear and jump into a molten shower.

"Sorry Midnight, but you're going to have to take your shower in the afternoon. Right now we need to change into our uniforms and get to class" Slash said, going to his closet. He opened the doors, but his uniform wasn't there. Instead, there was Andrea's uniform in its place. "Right, Andrea took my uniform" he sighed. He'll just have to wear his usual clothes.

Midnight just stared at the situation, not happy in the slightest. Either be late to class, which could screw her later, or she could miss the shower and be on time for class.

"...After school, i'm going to shower, and then i...." Midnight shook her head, best she didn't tell Andrea her ideas of what cruel torture came to mind for revenge at throwing Dust at her. She threw on a spare coat she had, not even looking for her uniform, she was ugly enough as it was, she didn't need that shirt and a skirt that limited her mobility to make her look that much worse, and picked up her blades. With that, she left the room and headed for class.

Tehengu looked at Slash for a moment before he followed Midnight out the door, heading to class with his partner. There wasn't really anything to be said about the situation, so he simply walked in silence, wearing his typical armor and his weapon as he walked along.

Midnight glanced behind her, seeing Tehengu and realizing he was just as angry about what had happened as she was ".....got any spare dust?" she asked out of no where, she was just curious as to what she could do for revenge. She could light Andrea's stuff on fire, throw fireballs at her, use lighting dust, she had options and time, and part of her wanted to know if Tehengu would help her.

"I know what you are thinking about, so don't even try Midnight. If you do something, the whole team will suffer the consequences" Slash said, looking up at the ceiling as he walked. "Tehengu is wise to keep quiet, but I hope you aren't plotting for revenge too"

Tehengu looked at Midnight as she asked about dust. He knew where she was trying to go with that, and while he wouldn't mind putting Andrea in her place, he doubted revenge would be a good idea. That just tended to escalate the longer it went on.

"No. I tend not to have any." He said simply after Slash spoke.