Hello There

AlphaNumeric

Hello there!

I am AlphaNumeric and this is my first time on a forum.... ever. My friends talked about doing some roleplay via internet forums and I got curious. I googled "mlp forums", picked one at random, and ended up here! I tried writing a story for FIMFiction a while ago, but that didn't exactly pan out too well, since I found it somewhat difficult to put words on a page, at least when trying to write a story. I can however information dump just fine, thank you!

Some of my interests include playing card/video games, drawing, and reading. I'm particular fond of the Ciaphas Cain series.

So... uh... hello Canterlot!

Hello there!

I am AlphaNumeric and this is my first time on a forum.... ever. My friends talked about doing some roleplay via internet forums and I got curious. I googled "mlp forums", picked one at random, and ended up here! I tried writing a story for FIMFiction a while ago, but that didn't exactly pan out too well, since I found it somewhat difficult to put words on a page, at least when trying to write a story. I can however information dump just fine, thank you!

Some of my interests include playing card/video games, drawing, and reading. I'm particular fond of the Ciaphas Cain series.

So... uh... hello Canterlot!

Hey there, Alpha! I'm pretty new to this site myself, but I noticed you said you have trouble writing stories!

I have to ask - have you ever roleplayed before? I like to think of it as collaborative story-writing. It's awesome for writers like yourself because you play your own character interacting with someone else's. That way it's hard to get stuck because both of you are building off the other's character reactions so you never know what'll happen next! It's basically writing improv and it's a lot of fun as well as a good way to break writing blocks! That's my favorite thing to do on forum sites, at least. XD

Hey there, Alpha! I'm pretty new to this site myself, but I noticed you said you have trouble writing stories!

I have to ask - have you ever roleplayed before? I like to think of it as collaborative story-writing. It's awesome for writers like yourself because you play your own character interacting with someone else's. That way it's hard to get stuck because both of you are building off the other's character reactions so you never know what'll happen next! It's basically writing improv and it's a lot of fun as well as a good way to break writing blocks! That's my favorite thing to do on forum sites, at least. XD

I suppose I haven't. I've dabbled in DnD over at my local games shop a couple of time, but I guess for all intents and purposes I'm a noobie at roleplaying. That's what I'm primarily here for though! Here's hoping I don't suck too much :-|

I suppose I haven't. I've dabbled in DnD over at my local games shop a couple of time, but I guess for all intents and purposes I'm a noobie at roleplaying. That's what I'm primarily here for though! Here's hoping I don't suck too much :-|

I'm sure you won't, especially if you're a writer and you enjoy writing. XD I'd be happy to rp with you if you'd like (once I get a character approved, that is, hehe). If you'd like to make and get a character approved of your own, you can start by making a thread here! This is the application form to fill in!

Hello there. I am still slightly new to this forum as well. Seems pretty nice and chill so far. Either way, I hope you enjoy yourself on here.

Hopefully we'll be able to RP together eventually.

:smirk:

Ooooooh! Writing! Writing is fantastically fun! And yes, it can be quite hard to actually stay dedicated to a story sometimes (kind of a bugger xP)

Anyways, hopefully we can help ya with that and maybe get some good RPs done with ya! (Roleplay is ideal for writers :D)

So I hope you enjoy your time here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

Archived