Joining a pony site, oh my.

Mute

Honestly I'm very quiet about my interest in My Little Pony. I watched some of the older generations as a little girl and saw no reason not to watch the newest generation, so I did and I've watched all of the episodes of every season! But apart from that? I never called myself a brony/pegasister, never considered going to any of the conventions, never participated much in the community... I like some of the art and music, basically anything you can find on YouTube or Deviant Art, buuut that's about it. I'm not a 'fandom' kind of person, what can I say?

I suppose I'm here for something to do, people to talk to, and above all, roleplay and art. MLP is just a bonus for me since I enjoy it and that means family friendly content. Sometimes you need a break from the heavy stuff, you know? I might not be the biggest fan in the world but I'm here and I'm looking forward to spending time with you guys.

I draw, I roleplay, I game, I enjoy anime, I've been around furries since the dawn of time so they don't bother me one bit, and the same goes for anyone/anything occult, pagan, and goth related. Psychology is probably my favorite interest right next to education and human services.

Tl;dr I like people and things.

Hello and Welcome to this forum. Please do enjoy our time on here. Try to keep up with the show as well if you can, with S6 ongoing. I hope you can enjoy all the RP's as well.

:)

• 2 weeks later...

Oh shoot, how did I miss this thread? Welcome, Mute! I hope you're having a great time 'round here xD

I'm actually kind of jealous of your mild interest in MLP. I'm probably too interested for it to be healthy 9_6

anyway, yeah, please do enjoy your stay here in Canterlot to the absolute fullest! ^.^

• 2 weeks later...

As with my bobbing friend, I take an unhealthy intake of pony every day, which is probably evident if you look at my mating ritual with the site box check the status update box

I wish your mild taste an unexpected and British journey across the site.

Archived