Hello

Moonflower

Hello my name is Moonflower. I am a unicorn that used to live in Fillydelphia. Father and mother were pegasi. I am a unicorn because my mother's great aunt was a unicorn. My favourite main cast pony is pinkie pie. I started liking my little pony after watching the some of the episodes with my sister. I don't think I have anything else to say so farewell.

moonflower 

Pleased to meet you, Moonflo! ^_^

I agree with you that Pinkie is one of the better ponies in the show! I admire her wit~ :P

Anyways, welcome to Canterlot! I hope you survive enjoy your stay among us to the absolute fullest! ouo

Hello and Welcome to this forum. I hope you enjoy your stay here. Keep up with the show as well if you can, the second half of S6 is ongoing. Have fun with all of the RP's on here as well.

:smirk:

Welcome, Welcome!  I'm PrinceBlueblood, one of our friendly neighborhood RP helpers and staff.  If you want some assistance in getting started, or integrating into our happy little community, just shoot me a PM!

Also, as you may have guessed, I am also the resident Prince Blueblood player.  Maybe you'd like to set up as a rival?  We support Cast RP as well as OC's!

Archived