So my newest oc Calder  is ready to go!

I want to get the ball rolling with him and that means he needs to start meeting others, something rather important to do as he really is starting with nothing in a land he hardly understands. So I’d love for some more… open and less judging natives of Long Guo too help him out or at the least get him going.

As such this RP being his first will be a real going of “day in the life” As he learns more about where he ended up, how to make the most of it and try to fit in some more buy being a Bull he may need a more gentle… and understand touch as a lot of this is going to be very foreign for the poor guy. So let me know if you’d like to give down on his luck, washed up Caribou some help.

I have a qilin who needs more threads.  While I don't think she'd necessarily trust Calder right away, she'd feel that was no reason not to have a conversation with him, and would be interested in learning about a culture by speaking to one of its members.

Not me, but you know that! and now they know that. But if the other two are fine i am ready to get this ball moving, i think we got plenty for this party now. 

Archived