dragonofruin

A Canterlot Castle Haunting OOC

Within Canterlot's castle, strange things have begun to happen, scaring the castle staff and guard alike, from unearthly noises in the night and furniture mysteriously moving, rearranging itself, and sometimes disappearing. These goings-on will steadily begin to escalate in various ways and nopony knows why it's happening. Some of the staff have already fled the grounds while they could, leaving the guard and the castle's new resident, Sombra, to try to find out what's causing this event, but much of the suspicion seems to rest squarely on him.

This is just a little OOC thread for an open rp I wanted to start just to have something to do on the site. <: If only to set some structure/rules/information. Anyone is allowed to join~

The rp is going to have a post order so that things don't get too confusing, and for the sake of keeping it going, anyone who goes inactive will be skipped if there isn't a sign of any activity after maybe a week+ (real life getting in the way is understandable tho!) but you can post back in and rejoin the order. I just ask people stick to basic roleplay rules o:

No one's character will get hurt or killed, especially not the latter, and the former only if they want it to happen~. It's more meant to be a fun/spooky rp.

I've got game night tonight, but I'll see if I can write an intro for Bluey into here tomorrow.

• Like 1

I'm interested. I have a few characters that would have probable cause to visit the castle.