Last post wins

@Angie Cakes

@CatCakey

Angies and Catcas of every age
Wouldn't you like to do something strange?
Come with tea and you will see
This, our town of HUNTING DOWN PEGGLY AND MAKING HIM JOIN THE LPWAVERSARY
This is LPW, this is LPW!
Pegglys scream in the dead of night

This is LPW, everybody make a ILLEGAL KIDNAPPING
Trick or treat till the neighbors gonna REPORT WHERE PEGGLY IS SO HE CAN BE KIDNAPPED
It's our thread, everybody HUNT DOWN PEGGLY
In this town of LPW!~

THERE

NOW GET TO IT!~ :'I

• Like 3

AYYYYYYYYYYYYY PARTYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Before we get this well under way, I'd like to goad Thala to continue chastising me so that she has someone to sperg out on, thereby distracting her from ruining it.

Regarding cheap beer, you guys should drink Oland's beer if you don't care about beer but still want a little bit of class, but if you want cost-effectiveness you should buy Colt 45, or any other sort of malt liquor AKA welfare beer which is the stuff most peoples' parents in cape breton buy instead of food for their babies/drugs for their boyfriend

I gues I never sent out bum pics to peggly specifially but I mean eh at this point, it's safe to say that everyone in the world has seen grown up thala pictures. 

also that sounsd like my kinda party. everyone have fun and i'll talk about the time nasty got drunk on omegle and started telling everyone how good FNAF3 was until somebody would let nasty buy them a copy, and then nasty played it and he sucked at it and it was bad.

10 minutes ago, CatCakey said:

*applauds*

THAT WAS GREAT FAWKEY!

How did you get such talent!?

:'D

I submerged my head in a giant pot of boiling hot tea until I was clinically dead and, ya know darndest thing, when I pulled myself out I had the amazing ability to deface brilliant songs to fit my current situation and need!

Some people call me a superhero, it's true...

But I simply prefer to be known as a God-for-fun~ :'3

• Like 1
Just now, Fawkes said:

:'D

I submerged my head in a giant pot of boiling hot tea until I was clinically dead and, ya know darndest thing, when I pulled myself out I had the amazing ability to deface brilliant songs to fit my current situation and need!

Some people call me a superhero, it's true...

But I simply prefer to be known as a God-for-fun~ :'3

You do seem more like a God-for-fun kinda person

DO ANOTHER SONG :D

• Like 1
5 minutes ago, NastyMann said:

it was five nights at freddys 4 you dingus and that was objectively hilarious

also that's like saying I sucked at eating my own poop

okay fiiine

we'll talk about the time I was trying to do homework and then you and your dumb school friend called me while you two were playing civ drunk and you spend a couple hours talking about how much you hate bon jovi and you kept screaming ITS MAH LAYFE and if you had any class you'd be embarassed.