Sulvuss

Penumbry

Rockzy

Pegasus

Tenkan

YOURS TRULY

Possibly Noah if he'd show up more than once a fortnight

Vas-Normandy if he'd do more than just LURK these days

Heru, but he's been away for a while now I think...

Mircochip, but he seems to have disappeared again... D:

Maybe Xiee

And I think Pinkie should space out THOSE blogs.

Make it 'friend of the week' maybe.

Makes it a lot easier to find a friend to write about, gives that pony more prestige (cuz they're the friend FOR THE ENTIRE WEEK : D ), and gives everyone something to look forward to.

Though I think Pinkie should also write OTHER kinds of blogs (you know, if she feels like it and all), cuz Pinkie is awesome at writing blogs... :3

Guest EoLPinkie

Silly work computer kept freezing. Sulvuss, it's mecha Pinkie! Yay! What do you mean all the Pinkie Penumbra?

oooooh.jpg

And you're right Fawksy, even though I have the energy to do one each day some ponies might feel more important for a week :D What kind of other blog would you like to see?!

asdfadf

No.

NO.

NONONONO.

You know what?

CELESTIA is overrated.

Her rating is HIGHER than it should be.

If I was master of rating I would bring her rating down to a more proper level >:[

No.

You are wrong.

:I

And you're right Fawksy, even though I have the energy to do one each day some ponies might feel more important for a week :D What kind of other blog would you like to see?!

asdfadf

HMMMM.

I dunnnnooooooo.

Something... PINKIE >:3

Very, very Pinkie.

Which isn't a problem at all for you...

So pretty much anything! : D

Off the top of my head:

Thought of the week (I think you did something similar to that once), Song of the week, Joke of the week

These would of course all be on DIFFERENT days of these week : D

Guest EoLPinkie

Of course you're smart! ^-^ Ponies tell me I'm smart but not motivated to use it, I'm too focused on having fun. I know there's lots of ponies that know more than I do, but I know this! If it's between having fun or a lot of fancy pants smarty ponies nodding at me, I'm throwing a party.

Edit: Hi Toasty!

does anybody else have a problem with blogs making their computer freeze? I managed to read them all, but I had to end task twice if I wanted to go from one entry to the next D:

Of course you're smart! ^-^ Ponies tell me I'm smart but not motivated to use it, I'm too focused on having fun. I know there's lots of ponies that know more than I do, but I know this! If it's between having fun or a lot of fancy pants smarty ponies nodding at me, I'm throwing a party.

Edit: Hi Toasty!

You..

You know the IRC name for me. :I

And you barely speak in IRC :"<