Last post wins

Guest EoLPinkie

Depressed. I sang horribly at Play practice, found out about SOPA, and I'm experiencing a lolwritersblock.

Don't be depressed, come on get dressed! We'll sing and play and hop and skip, you don't know it but you're in for a trip! Across the roads, the fields, the hay, I'm going to cheer you up today! We'll go eat cupcakes, play in a stream, you're never alone, you and I are a team! So turn that frown into a smile, sadness only goes so far, happiness goes for miles and miles! :D

• Like 1

I don't think SOPA will pass. A lot of internet bigwigs oppose it, and those big wigs provide those who support it with ALOT of business, ad space, and general revenue.

Also the HUGE public outcry against the bill (as well as against PIPA)... Well only a moron would ignore that.

If it does pass, I'm sure they'll find it quite unenforceable. If not, then international entities will step in big time, since this will effect international business and treaties as well.

So either way, if the bill passes, Congress should prepare to stumble about the Earth with a big red 'Dumbass' stamped to their foreheads.

Don't be depressed, come on get dressed! We'll sing and play and hop and skip, you don't know it but you're in for a trip! Across the roads, the fields, the hay, I'm going to cheer you up today! We'll go eat cupcakes, play in a stream, you're never alone, you and I are a team! So turn that frown into a smile, sadness only goes so far, happiness goes for miles and miles! :D

:')

Whoa.

That's... weird..

What's so weird about it? She's asserting herself, like a fine young woman should in these trying times.

QUICKEDIT: Without becoming an over-opinionated nagging machine!!!!

Phew... hope my edit made it in time... don't want ladies ending up like my ex-girlfriend.

• Like 1