Umm...Hi...I guess? .____.;;

DerpExtvia

About Myself: Umm...well...I tend to draw sometimes, not too often though, video games can be so distracting, I live up in the Northern parts of America, and sometimes can be hesitant or just completely downright too shy to talk to people...

How I found Canterlot.com: Kryptchild gave me a link

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I watched the Doctor Whooves stuff made by PierceSmoulder, I'm hoping I got their name right

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Twilight Sparkle
I tend to not draw very much because I lack purpose or just don't feel motivated, but I'm practically always up to chat, as long as the person I'm talking too isn't so...umm..."intolerable" might be the softer word for it? And I tend to seem kind of awkward around new people and stuff, so that can be to be expected, I have a few mental and emotional quirks, but I'm not going to waste your time or give out too much in just an intro, so I hope I get somewhere here at Canterlot.

Welcome to Canterlot my friend! Doctor Whooves is awesome isn't he?

Also, I like the avatar, did you make that?

Well, yeah he can be, I am often fascinated by him, despite how human can be

Umm...yeah I did, I posted the whole picture elsewhere before I got "terminated" for sticking up for a falsely banned member

Well ain't you a bundle of fun! Sounds like you should put up some links to your art, too! I'd love to see some of'em :D Have fun here!

Err...um...thanks, I just kinda wish I knew how to post art here, despite how distracted or discouraged I can get from it sometimes...

OH! OH! you want the gallery section! or the creativity foums!

Well, there is the "My Gallery" button in the scrolldown menu you can access through your profile *hint hint nudge nudge*

Or you could always just drop a link to somewhere else in your signature, make a topic, or other fun things like that!

Yeah I just want to post it into my Gallery but I think I got it...

It's easy, there is an upload button in the gallery, then you just click it and choose the file you want to upload!

Welcome to the site man, everypony is awesome here, and that means you're awesome :P

Err...yeah I got some help with that, but thanks

At times yes :) depends on when you catch me. Bi-polar disorder is like that ya know? Anyway feelin good right now so great to meet you :D

Umm...yeah, I kinda know how that feels, kinda have the same problem, right now I'm feeling kinda awkward/shy and stuff, sometimes I can just end up snapping at people and being VERY aggressive but I intend on not being around during those times to avoid being mean to people for no reason

Yeah I suppose you could say it has its ups and downs :lol:

...see that? thats me in a high mood. Making fun of my own mental disorder and loving it. However I have three tubs of ice cream and every pony episode queued up on my netflix for the crash.

Yeah I suppose you could say it has its ups and downs :lol:

...see that? thats me in a high mood. Making fun of my own mental disorder and loving it. However I have three tubs of ice cream and every pony episode queued up on my netflix for the crash.

Well....I'm glad to a point I don't end up like that...even though my anger phase may cause me to act like I want the world into total chaos in an eternal inferno, but I quickly get over it...I guess at this point I'm at a neutral point, but one thing, and I bet I'll just snap again, it's so redundant...

Eeyup, me too. Though I'm not bi-polar I can still feel down sometimes. Anytime I'm feeling down ponies and techno are there to make me feel awesome. I don't know, they just make me feel so energetic and bubbly :P

Not to sound crude or unfeeling, but whatever floats your boat, as some people get over their quirks in their own little or sometimes marginal ways...you simply have an easy one

Hi there, welcome! You're an artist, huh? Did you make your avatar? I like what I see!

This community is super-friendly and all-ages, so everyone is welcome here!

Yes I made my own avatar, simply a cropped piece of one of my pictures I had my "lovely" color for me, when I get the chance I plan on posting the whole picture.

And that's very good to hear, I was kinda hesitant to come here at first due to me previous issues with other forums out there, but it's good to see how well it works here.

Well from what I can tell, the people on the other forum were just being jerks. However, I guess I really don't know much of the story, and shouldn't be the one to judge at the time.

But aside from that, welcome, and hope your stay here doesn't end up as bad as last time.

Well from what I can tell, the people on the other forum were just being jerks. However, I guess I really don't know much of the story, and shouldn't be the one to judge at the time.

But aside from that, welcome, and hope your stay here doesn't end up as bad as last time.

Thanks for the considerate post :P