Summer of Pony ~ Session X [In Progress]

XwMS2.png

Summer of Pony - Session X [in Progress]

Avast ye, me little ponies! Weeshy and I have been pretty busy this week -- and I imagine a lot of you have been, too, with BronyCon! Instead of rushing out a session of "meh" quality, we've decided that it would be better to take our time to develop a thread of quality that will attract good participation and fun instead of something half-flanked. This will throw off our original schedule a bit, but we would rather do this right!

July is going to be an especially exciting month for Canterlot as a community -- and a forum -- so sit tight while we figure out how best to move forward into Season 2 and beyond. When Session X is all ready, we'll update this thread with it! Arrrr!

hi hi

*gasp*

mlfw3499_medium.jpg

Somepony has pilfered the Summer of Pony! Who would purloin a perfectly punctual periodic phenomenon? We're going to have to do something about this, ponies. We're going to have to set sail and track down the stolen session X. Lucky for us, I have a compass that always points in the direction of the episodes, so so long as we can find ourselves a ship, we should be able to catch up to them.

missing_sessionX1.jpg

• Like 2

hi hi

What's this? It looks like we've caught up to them, but in doing so, we've sailed right into a trap! Get ready maytees, because I think we're in for the party of our lives. The fate of the gala... neigh, the fate of Equestria might rest on our sweet dance moves. Arm the party cannon! Unfurl the streamers! Fire up the cakes and break out the frosting, if we don't throw this party, its gonna get thrown at us.

missing_sessionX2.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I made sure to bring some barrels of rum cider with us too. I got it at a steal from these two unicorns who'd set up a stall on the road to the balloon-port. Fling and Flan or somesuch....

It's in the hold if you feel like a drink!

hi hi

Looks like this summer of pony pirate is tougher than I thought, the dance off was a draw and now we've got to fall back and bake us a cake as fast as we can. Good call on the cider barrels, that'll keep em busy until we're ready to frost these cupcakes, just make you aim right for their breakroom tables, otherwise they might not notice it. :)

missing_sessionX4.jpg

• Like 1

Personal Party Paraphernalia Placement Projector

Party Cannons & Physics: Keeping it light!

Hmmmm, According to the book I need some dried rainbow's glow, plenty of streamer wadding and 'the projectile of my choice*'.

Uuuuuh, Oh! '*May include, but is not limited to, complete table arrangements, scrolls, muffins and Pinkie Pies'

There is some confusion and much page-turning as the unicorn gathers some jars and boxes beside the device before shifting them slightly back when it looks as if they will fall overboard. The cannon is soon filled with shimmering dust, bright pieces of paper in a variety of sizes and shapes then topped with a barrel of the top notch cider. Aiming slightly ahead of the break room window and trying not to get too distracted by a hopping paro-gator Curiosity finally seems satisfied and moves into position. A few moments hesitation which includes mutterings of whether it matters if it was sun-dried or hearth-dried rainbow's glow used in the device then,

'Ahem...AVAST!'

With a cloud of multi-coloured smoke, a spray of streamers and the sound of a dozen party horns the first barrel is away!

I will be operating the device using such rules as:

1. Rule of Funny

2. Rule of Drama

3. Childrens cartoon physics

4. Pinkie Pie physics (on the receiving end at least)

hi hi

Good shooting! Direct hit to their water cooler. But wait, what's this?! That Pink Pirate is drinking it down in one gulp, is there nothing that can stop her? Keep at it me hearties, I can only hope that we can hold them off until the cake is ready, but Celestia help us, even that may not be enough.

missing_sessionX5.jpg

hi hi

Good shooting! Direct hit to their water cooler. But wait, what's this?! That Pink Pirate is drinking it down in one gulp, is there nothing that can stop her? Keep at it me hearties, I can only hope that we can hold them off until the cake is ready, but Celestia help us, even that may not be enough.

missing_sessionX5.jpg