Hello, everypony. ;w;

Vintage

Uhm uhm uhm. I'm just a 22-year old ladyperson living with her boyfriend and two ferrets on the east coast of the USA. I like to draw, and sing, and write. Mostly just be creative whenever I can.

I remember the (CONFOUNDED) ponies back from when I was a little'un, and when I heard they made a new show, I had to take a peek at it. I'm so glad I did. It's reawakened the three-year old rainbow-pony-mongering beast inside of me. I've been wanting to find a good place to RP my pony OC as well, so I'm glad to finally find a place that I'll hopefully be able to call a home for that. :mrgreen:

So yeah. Hi! :3

Wow, sounds like you'll have a lot of fun here!

First things first, if you haven't already, please check out the rules section. There's also an Art Discussion and a Writing Discussion. There's also a neat RP section. However, before you can post outside the Introductions thread, you'll need to get your post count up to 5. Your post count can be found under your username. The RP discussions are also locked until you have an approved characters, regardless of your post count.

Welcome to the Equestria Forums!

@MyLittlePonyTales - I hope I will! I'm excited for it. -_- And thanks for sending the links my way, just finished reading over the rules and what-not.

@MusicalNight - Thank you! I'm sure I will, it looks like quite a friendly community thus far. x3

Heyyy, thanks all. xD And yes, ferrets are super fun to have. They're a lot of responsibility, but they're a load of entertainment. They harass my mum's cat when we visit her, their poop is indeed ropey, and yes! That video made me smile. <3