Hello, this is my introduction...

Satohai

About Myself: I am really into art and creating. Drawing, sewing, and ball-jointed dolls. I am also into cosplay and such. I am studying to become a early-childhood educator.

How I found Canterlot.com: Googling stuff

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I had a friend of mine pass away very sudden and unexpectedly and she was very into MLP. I kind of started watching it while dealing with her loss. It reminded me of her, very bright and energetic and a great friend. I got sucked in by the character design and bright colors, the stories, and of course the energy! When I found out Lauren Faust was involved, that was enough for me. I watch it with my husband who begrudgingly admits he likes Rainbow Dash best.

My favourite main cast pony/s: Pinkamina Diane Pie
My Little Pony has grown to mean a lot to me. It reminds me of my friend Tati, who brought a lot of joy and light to this world. Kind of like this show. I have my nieces and a few nephews who have fallen in love with it! (As a three year old nephew said grumpily "Wanna...watch...ponies...")

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! That really is an amazing story, and the part about you're 3 year old nephew was cute ^^

• Like 1

I'm so sorry for your loss. I too have recently lost a friend suddenly (it has been 3 months, and it still doesn't feel real that she is gone :( ), however my way of remembering her is rooted in science journals, especially to those of immunology research relating to AIDs (which was her favorite research area). So I know how it feels. I'm glad you have found MLP:FiM to help you remember her and make you feel better. :)

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you enjoy it here. This is a great place full of love, tolerance, and acceptance. :) OH! And Fun! YUP! Lots of fun to be had here!

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! That really is an amazing story, and the part about you're 3 year old nephew was cute ^^

Yah I have the luck of having some entertaining kids in my life. He was being a grump and I asked if he wanted to watch and he shook his head and said NO! and I was like ok then... then he said quietly "wanna....watch...ponies...." lol

Welcome to Canterlot! Have a nice stay and have a good day! :D

But I'm going to add more to this since that seems a little lacking. I have lot my share of relatives over my relatively few years, I know what you feel. Don't let it get you down too much! :)

Yah it's been difficult but I try to remember her as the great light that she was in so many people's lives.

• Like 1

I'm so sorry for your loss. I too have recently lost a friend suddenly (it has been 3 months, and it still doesn't feel real that she is gone :-( ), however my way of remembering her is rooted in science journals, especially to those of immunology research relating to AIDs (which was her favorite research area). So I know how it feels. I'm glad you have found MLP:FiM to help you remember her and make you feel better. :)

Welcome to Canterlot! I hope you enjoy it here. This is a great place full of love, tolerance, and acceptance. :) OH! And Fun! YUP! Lots of fun to be had here!

Wow that's awesome! That's kind of how I handle her passing.She is still a light in so many people's life its hard to think that she's gone. She was major into making things (organic soaps and candles, jewelry) and its inspired me to be more creative. I'm glad that you have found a way to remember and respect her memory. That can be the biggest part of healing. Thank you for that!

Oh yah, it looks fun already! :D

Hiya! I'm SRG.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my uncle a few weeks back, and its always nice to remember the ones you love with the things they loved to do. My uncle was a violinist, and my music teacher, so I played his favorite song at his memorial. I'm glad you find comfort and happiness in MLP. I do too! We're very friendly here, and we have a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy the forums! If you ever need anything, be sure to let me know!

Hiya! I'm SRG.

I'm very sorry for your loss. I lost my uncle a few weeks back, and its always nice to remember the ones you love with the things they loved to do. My uncle was a violinist, and my music teacher, so I played his favorite song at his memorial. I'm glad you find comfort and happiness in MLP. I do too! We're very friendly here, and we have a lot of fun. I hope you enjoy the forums! If you ever need anything, be sure to let me know!

Sorry if this is a derail, but oh my Celestia! I had no idea SRG! I'm so sorry!

Hiya! I'm SRG.

Fellow Rainboomer, let me offer my deepest condolences to you as well. I haven't lost any of my uncles yet, and I can't imagine life without them... May MLP bring you joy eternal! :)

Hiya! I'm SRG.

Loosing a family member can be devastating. I am so sorry! thank you and I will!!! :3

So much death :( It makes Saucy sad to see people going. I just hope that everyone is able to make it through their hardships. Welcome to Canterlot though. If you ever need some help, or someone to chat with, I'm spinning my webs quite a bit these days, so I'm always around. Feel better, all of you :sad: