Character Questions

TwistedSound

Okay so i have a couple of questions regarding character and well development of such character. I read through both must read topics in the board for pending applications. I'm working on a character, and here are my questions

Can Our Characters have relatives that are not actual character or NPC's?

Is there a spot to put up adoptable relatives our something?

And would anyone mind helping me with some ideas regarding the Cutie mark story, and job sections of the forum? if its aloud of coarse. i will credit you fully for any help i receive C:

1. Yes, you can create your own characters for family and such. Infact, that's what you should do because you cannot have previous relationships with Canon characters without permission by there roleplayer (see the Cast List).

2. I'm not sure what you mean by this question. Would your character like to be adopted?

3. I would need to know more about your character first!

Hope this helped :)

1. Yes, you can create your own characters for family and such. Infact, that's what you should do because you cannot have previous relationships with Canon characters without permission by there roleplayer (see the Cast List).

2. I'm not sure what you mean by this question. Would your character like to be adopted?

3. I would need to know more about your character first!

Hope this helped :)

1)Okay Thank You

As for the adoption thing, i was saying like where the players like give away characters. most forums i've been on have them

As for the character. Her Cutie Mark Is a music note with a pencil behind her, and her story always was that she made people happy through different forums of visual art. if thats not enough i can share what i have of her personality too, thank you for your help

Music note with a pencil behind it, representing visual art..... hmm..............

Perhaps she just worked on her art as a hobby and then a loved one got sick and she wanted to share her art with this ill friend and it made the friend happy/get better?

I don't know, this is just off the top of my head :/ hope it helps though! :)

This is what I understand on the subject of adoptables:

Basically, you are not permitted to fully define a character beforehand and then offer to have someone else adopt that character as their own. Nor are you able to transfer one of your own accepted characters to another player. The vast majority of an application must be written by the player who presents it.

That said, you are able to ask around and try and get someone to play as a member of your OCs family if you want. On the board there are even big family projects that try and get lots of people involved with making lots of ponies all in the same family. You can try and point people who agree to play your OCs family in certain direction; perhaps tell them the basics of what you want the pony to look like, or the name you were thinking on and such, or maybe even draw a picture for them or something, but the important thing is that they must come up with and write the details of the application themselves.

This is what I understand on the subject of adoptables:

Basically, you are not permitted to fully define a character beforehand and then offer to have someone else adopt that character as their own. Nor are you able to transfer one of your own accepted characters to another player. The vast majority of an application must be written by the player who presents it.

That said, you are able to ask around and try and get someone to play as a member of your OCs family if you want. On the board there are even big family projects that try and get lots of people involved with making lots of ponies all in the same family. You can try and point people who agree to play your OCs family in certain direction; perhaps tell them the basics of what you want the pony to look like, or the name you were thinking on and such, or maybe even draw a picture for them or something, but the important thing is that they must come up with and write the details of the application themselves.

Okay, thank you that helps a lot. i appreciate it.

Actually your not allowed ANY form of relationship with Cast characters. Permission or not. (I found this out the hard way, I wasnt even allowed to have a char with a *crush* on a cast char...)

Actually your not allowed ANY form of relationship with Cast characters. Permission or not. (I found this out the hard way, I wasnt even allowed to have a char with a *crush* on a cast char...)

well thank you.

I got the profile up.

Thank you Talex, but i thought of something out of the blue more like the character :)

:o Well then. I stand corrected. I guess I was served some misinformation...