Nice To Meet Everypony!

SkyshotSwift

About Myself: refer to the relatively detailed paragraph plz

How I found Canterlot.com: I was looking for a new desktop background and thought, "yay"

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I was babysitting my 1 1/2 year old sis and found out she was sleeping while I watched :)

My favourite main cast pony/s: Fluttershy,Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
My name is Tommas Radzimirski, though I love to be called Skyshot Swift and I'm introducing myself to the herd of wonderful Ponies receiving me.

I make music on my own, with instruments and electronically. I sing... no one gets to hear me 'cause I get nervous and I'm writing three fan-fics for self satisfaction (I don't let many people read them and I work on them in my spare time when I'm in a good mood).

I don't post art or music, though if it is requested I would. I can be very creative when it comes to art, architecture and profiles (want to make a new pony profile but don't know how to pull it all together? I can help).

My favorite food is waffles and my favorite fruit is the lime. I don't know why, but I really like limes. I'm also fan of anime, Inuyasha and Death Note being my favorites (they are violent and potentially scary, fair warning). I also stay up far too late, apparently. <3:)<3

Mission accomplished, 20 percent more tired in 4 hours flat :P

Hey there bud, welcome to canterlot. The people here like to call me the "bugmaster" because of my love of insects and spiders. If you like to learn and find yourself bored, come on over to my bug thread. I'm always talking about all sorts of interesting arthropods.

I don't post art or music, though if it is requested I would. I can be very creative when it comes to art, architecture and profiles (want to make a new pony profile but don't know how to pull it all together? I can help).

Need more Musicians in the community! (ones that don't spew out awful/unoriginal Euro-pop covers)

For your music needs, I've added soundcloud support to Canterlot.com so people can listen to your tracks and tunes easilly.

Like so with my reel here:

http://soundcloud.com/artaxuk/sally-garden-reel

thanks so much guys. I will try to make and post as much music as possible but my friend The Muffin Man (Joe Hays. I will refer him to this site) is the real staple to my mess of musical sheets, if you get my metaphor. This is great! I will definitely get my friends who I've brought into the herd to sign up on this. You're all awesome! Also I'm not tired anymore! :lol:

Edited by SkyshotSwift

• 1 month later...

Hi Skyshot! A musical brony -- that's awesome! Do you have any music to show off? :)

sorry no, BUT! I could write you a Poem if you like! it's just that me and my friends are still working on the music and therefore aren't pleased with it yet. you could note, however, that above all I love to write poetry! I just love how all the rhymes and words come together to form an ever-changing picture in your mind. A picture that looks different from every light and viewing angle. And it's love that makes a poem great! love for the person you're thinking of, the person you're writing to, the words you're using and the feelings behind them. Just tell me what kind of poem you want and I'll get straight to it! ^_^

• 1 month later...

Please make a poem about cake!

OK here goes,

Sometimes you may find a cake and think "Oh! easy to make."

But if you're making no fake then hay! Not easy to bake!

So here we go with making a cake rhyme,

:/ oh man hope I don't take too much time.

So, for starters, let's prep frosting,

because man, that's the stuff for a king!

you need 2 sticks of butter, 4 cups of sugar

uh oh, there's no rhyme for sug-OR!

I could rhyme the strawberry jam!

with the whipping cream, that's no sham!

so then you need some flour, baking powder

don't forget salt, sugar no rhymes! (GRR)

So now we've got eggs and the baking soda

mixed with the strawberries oh, it's so Ahh...

sorry I was caught by my train of thought,

I mean look at this! You just can't miss!

...why won't the picture work?

(@ computer) what the hay? stupid jerk.

well anyway, that's the end.

you know, my dignity, I must defend.