PaintedWings

BlindJester

Name: PaintedWings

Species: Pegasus

Pelt Color: Pale brown with cream colored wings

Mane/Tail Color & Style: Dark Green and light green the Dark Green fades into Light Green and has a long curly look.

Eye Color: Violet

Cutie Mark: It is a oak colored flat paint brush with blue paint dripping from the tip of the synthetic bristles

Physique: Just the usual physique of any other pony

Residence: Manehatten

Occupation: Mainly works at a cookie bakery with CookieSweets and paints in her free time on canvases. She would love to do murals for charity

Motivation: What motivates her is her passion for drawing and painting all kinds of art and hopes to do so for the rest of her life so she can bring joy to many ponies who sees her work.

Likes: Nighttime, flying, painting, drawing, making friends of all kinds, staying up late, running, wind blowing through her mane

Dislikes: Getting up in the morning, being in a crowd of ponies or creatures she doesn't know, negative attention, staying in one spot for too long if it's something boring

Character Summary: PaintedWings discovered her special talent was when she was younger and in grade school she had to make a creativity type project. At first she was having trouble making up something to show at class. PaintedWings tried writing but she didn't get past two sentences, then tried singing but couldn't sing in front of the class. Next PaintedWings tried to bake something she enjoyed it but it didn't seem right to her, ready to give up her mother had gave her one more idea. The idea was painting her mother gave her a canvas, paint, and brushes. As soon as PaintedWings put the brush to the surface she felt wonderful and painted her mom, dad, and herself spending time together on a walk. Putting the brush down and looking at her work and thought it was the best thing ever. Taking it to school the next day and showing it to the classmates they commented on how nice it was and that it seemed very uplifting the all loved it. PaintedWings felt so excited that everyone enjoyed something she made and wanted to continue doing so. So she swore to continue to do what she loved for a living to help spread happiness through her brush and paint. One of the fillies commented on PaintedWings flank she looked but couldn't see past her wings backing up into a mirror she saw her cutie mark appeared and it was a flat tipped oak paintbrush with blue paint dripping off the bristles

She lives in the new house with her legal guardian/friend CookieSweets and delivers her cookies across Equestria as a way to pay for staying with her. When she isn't helping inside the house cleaning up what CookieSweets can't reach she make deliveries around Manehatten and any other places nearby. PaintedWings was born into a courier family and left because they never gave her enough free time to draw on one of her deliveries to CookieSweets place of work which is her bakery of cookies. Cookie offered PaintedWings a room in her house and as much free time as she liked if she promised to help her with cookie deliveries and cleaning up around the house. Pani accepted the offer and got parental consent ever since she has been living with CookieSweets.

painted_wings_by_insane_lioness_dets4se-

Art by Me

Try this pony generator as well: http://jwebgen.com/generate.php

I like this character. She has a good story about how she got her Cutie Mark, she has a job, and we know a little about her parents. But there's one thing that doesn't quite make sense to me.

She's a Pegasus living in Fillydelphia and her parents are bakers. There nothing wrong with Pegasi living in Fillydelphia. But it seems a little odd to me that they are bakers, and not something more suited to something a Pegasus would do. Perhaps their gift of flight helps them make deliveries faster?

Generally, what type of pony a pony is helps them with their work. Why is it significant that she is a Pegasus rather than an Earth pony or a Unicorn?

Try this pony generator as well: http://jwebgen.com/generate.php

I like this character. She has a good story about how she got her Cutie Mark, she has a job, and we know a little about her parents. But there's one thing that doesn't quite make sense to me.

She's a Pegasus living in Fillydelphia and her parents are bakers. There nothing wrong with Pegasi living in Fillydelphia. But it seems a little odd to me that they are bakers, and not something more suited to something a Pegasus would do. Perhaps their gift of flight helps them make deliveries faster?

Generally, what type of pony a pony is helps them with their work. Why is it significant that she is a Pegasus rather than an Earth pony or a Unicorn?

Hm that's a good question. I was not completely sure what else Pegasi would do that isn't animal care or weather patrol or mail delivery (I am new to this fandom and don't know what else a Pegasus would/could do) and I thought it would be interesting for them to be bakers since in a sense it is artistic and since they are a artsy family I thought it would be fun if they were bakers. Yes I suppose since they are gifted with flight they can make deliveries faster and easier then other ponies. I also thought it would of been fun for pegasi ponies to be bakers since (As far as I've seen) it's rare.

If you could be so kind to give me a list of jobs that pegasi do that will help me make PaintedWings all the better :)

Well, there isn't really a list. As we've seen from the show, Pegasus ponies mostly handle weather. But Fluttershy is a special case. However, her wings help her to also communicate better with birds, being able to get up to their level. So while she does a task more suited for an Earth pony, her wings still help her.

It's just that generally, no matter what a pony does, the pony type also helps somehow with the talent. Generally, but not always...looking at some other approved apps, I guess yours is actually fine after all about the bakers thing.

We just like to see why a character is a certain type.

Approved.