Fireworks Fail(What happened on the 4th of July)

DreamNotes

This is the scene from San Diego last night. That's the entire show, which was suppose to be 30mins, the video is in fact longer than the actual fireworks display. That is three boats they were shooting fireworks off, all the fireworks on all three boats went off all at the same time. So what'd the rest of you see? :D

• Like 1

Somehow, three barges worth of fireworks all exploding at the same time in three large fireballs just seems more AMURRIKAN than if they went off timed. I don't know why. I think it's just a massive explosion to celebrate a holiday that does it.

(Just jokin' around, but it's funny either way).

Somehow, three barges worth of fireworks all exploding at the same time in three large fireballs just seems more AMURRIKAN than if they went off timed. I don't know why. I think it's just a massive explosion to celebrate a holiday that does it.

(Just jokin' around, but it's funny either way).

I think what made it even funnier were all of the car alarms going off, the cheering, and the subsequent disappointment following the event.

Normally people go nuts around my home with fireworks, but it didn't happen this year for some reason. :sad:

(DreamNotes, I ADORE your avatar! Excellent movie!)

Yeah, I heard about this.

You ask me, it looks spectacular either way. Fireworks displays often last a VERY long time, and I honestly can't stand that fact sometimes. New invention, perhaps? The "5-second Fireworks". I like the sound of that, :lol:

Thank you Thoth, I like my avi too, though honestly I've only seen pieces of the movie I tried to watch the whole thing once and it just didn't happen. Anyway, yea it was amazing, but I heard someone got hurt from this, also the building I work in (located on the opposite side of the island there) felt the vibration from the fireworks going off O.O like seriously they thought it was a small earthquake.

• 3 weeks later...

I got to shoot off illegal show grand fireworks, in New Jersey, non the less. ahh, the perks of your mother being acting chief of police.

(if you don't know, fireworks are illegal in New jersey, unless you have a license for a show.)