N/A

Guest ZiraStarfollower

Welcome back. Trust in what your friends tell you from the future here on in, mmm? I know how rough emotional moments can be, but suffering them alone only makes them worse. But you have to also be willing to try and work on them. You've probably heard the old saying, those who need help must also help themselves.

I can't even get into the other sections yet, apparently I don't need to because there's already drama in the introductions? What a delicious site.

Regardless of the fact, I am still new. So Pleased to meet you person of apparently many names.

I can't even get into the other sections yet, apparently I don't need to because there's already drama in the introductions? What a delicious site.

Regardless of the fact, I am still new. So Pleased to meet you person of apparently many names.

You need to have accumulated at least 5 posts in the introductions Topic before the rest of the site becomes unlocked for you. That's our Anti-Spammer prevention measures. :)

But you're so fun in chat!

Also, if you settle on an internet identity too early you end up stuck with something like xXKittyBabyWolfFace18Xx for the rest of your internet life.

Is that so bad? I've had Skye for most of mine. :)

Skye is totally fine. But xXKittyBabyWolfFace18Xx would be completely ridiculous by the time you were 50. See, you started simple. Not everyone does (and no, i was just trying to cheer Zira up by being silly, not make fun of her name) :)

*huggles* We welcome back anyone into the fray, and you are most deserving...

Believe me when I say we'll love and tolerate everything you can throw at us! Come at us, Brony!

Welcome back, you're one of the many good ones! ^^;