Terrorscape - A mystery gone wrong

It is 4 years passed the events of the season 2 finale and the CMC have earned there Cutie Marks and formed there own group of investigators. The entire team consists of the CMC plus 3 new recruits and they investigate all mysterys and puzzles that ponies come to them with, but this one is the worst yet. Celestia came to them and said how about a month ago every pony in Manehatten either dissapeared or was brutally murdered, at first it seemed bad enought but Celestia kept talking. She had sent a special operatives team from her royal guard to investigate, that was 3 weeks ago and she hasn't heard from them since. The last transmission went like this:

"This is Alpha team reporting in your royal heiress, there seems to be no one alive and the rest were killed in the most gruesome of ways, we are about to secure a perimeter so we can reestablish power and get the lights on to investigate into detail by there is a bl...."

"Sir we have a live one!"

"Peincess we will get back to you once this is taken care of, over and out"

She said she has yet to hear from the chief of the team, OscarMike, or any of his company and she is coming to you for assistance, find out what happened and try and bring them back alive before its too late.

Ok so basically a semi stereotypical horror plot but want to make it also a investigative mystery as well. A few things to note:

1) there are fire arms, not many but they are there.

2) this will be 18+, sorry just the nature I intend

3)Scootaloo I want gender swapped, she is male for this RP

4)Have fun!

Scootaloo (male); open

Sweetie Belle: Me

Apple Bloom: open

OC 1: Clarity (mare, Unicorn) [Cainiam]

OC 2: Tender hooves (mare, Earth) [squareZack]

OC 3: Lucky Chance (mare, Unicorn) [sevofthesands]

Ok just give basic description of your OC, I want a balanced team of possible, ie same amount of Mare and Stallion.

Also any ideas what the CMV Cutie Marks should be?

This sounds interesting. I like a good action rp. Could I take an OC slot? With Clarity? She's a young unicorn mare fresh out of college and new to the CMC. She has a white coat, and piercing blue eyes with a short, neat cut mane and tail that are a soft red. She excels in problem solving, and thoroughly enjoys the investigative process. Not a talented hand-to-hand fighter, but knows how to handle a pistol or bow if she can find one.

For Cutier marks, Sweetie's a given, but I typically see Scootaloo with a stunt-style cutie mark, and Apple Bloom with an engineering or carpentry kind of cutie mark, as she helped rebuild the clubhouse and stuff.

Well I could lend mah "Tender Hooves" To this cause. She's a bright yellow Earth Pony with a bright green mane and tail. Her cutie mark is a first aid kit with vines swirling around it. She used to serve as a nurse prior to the Manehatten event. Now she investigates alongside the CMC... or hopefully

If there's too many Mares I could just re-edit the post and imput a male version of Tender.

Lucky Chance. Native of Manehatten and has family there currently wondering what has become of them. he is a gambler who is also a master of probability and percentile he can also handle himself in a fight... a wild card if you will

Wild card... I saw that in a movie once. This one guy was like, "This is my best man. A wild card, so to speak." And the other guy said "Well in this game my whole hand is made up of wild cards!" And it was very funny. Can't remember what movie, though...

• 2 weeks later...