Hi everypony, my name is Wade W. Wilson

Deadpool

About Myself: killing for money, blowing things up, wearing red, annoying Wolverine.

How I found Canterlot.com: Google

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: I wanted to see what all the hype behind it was about so I watched it

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack,Fluttershy,Miss Rarity,Rainbow Dash,Twilight Sparkle,Pinkamina Diane Pie
HI EVERYPONY! I'm Wade, I am a awesome mercenary who totally doesn't wear a mask because he has a deformed face, who recently escaped from the comic book world.

Now the first thing I did when I escaped the comic book world was use the old interwebs to see what everypony on the internet was up to, and GROWN MEN were watching A LITTLE GIRL's show

So being the open minded person I am, I called them all (Insert innappropriate word here) , and then after being ignored by most of them, I decided to check it out.

I was amazed by how good it was, but saddened by the lack of me in it.

sincerely, Deadpool

Um, h. And welcome to Canterlot. But you'd better behave or I'll ask Rob Liefeld to draw you.

(and yes, I know it's too late for that, but there's always more pain and feet like hooves to throw at you)

Hi, Hey, when Rob draws me I get huge freaking muscles, so I'm not complaining.

Welcome to Canterlot. Have a good stay here but don't blow anypony up! :P

I know, I know, jeez, you sound exactly like Weasel when he brought his girlfriend to work

Welcome to Canterlot! Have you met Pinkie Pie yet? I hear she's a big fan of yours.

pinkie_pie_is_deadpool_by_ritualist-d4n4qgm.png

Hey I'm thinking about making a self insert for the RP what do you guys think

Sounds good! Bear in mind that we have multiple RP types here. The "World of Equestria" is the main RP section which sticks as close to canon as possible, so you'd probably have trouble getting in there. There's the Crossover section though, for which you'd be perfect!

• Like 1

Sounds good! Bear in mind that we have multiple RP types here. The "World of Equestria" is the main RP section which sticks as close to canon as possible, so you'd probably have trouble getting in there. There's the Crossover section though, for which you'd be perfect!

I'm gonna try out for both, I even found a way to fit in my healing factor with the Heart's Desire thing, from the Cutie Pox episode, as long as I make up a new origin story that makes no disease references, and change my profession from mercenary to royal guard, and remember to tone down the violence. I should be fine. :D I'm a genius!

I'm gonna try out for both, I even found a way to fit in my healing factor with the Heart's Desire thing, from the Cutie Pox episode, as long as I make up a new origin story that makes no disease references, and change my profession from mercenary to royal guard, and remember to tone down the violence. I should be fine. :D I'm a genius!

Awesome!