So a long time ago, when I was too young to watch, this show called Daria aired on MTV. It got 5 seasons and 2 movies, and it was awesome. I've seen this series twice through, and I just ordered the DVD series set. Daria is a role model and maybe even a hero to me. Discuss this amazing series! And if you haven't seen it, Google for it. There are places to watch for free online.

Fhethegjdfjdgjurjrjdng

DARIAAAAAAA!!!!!

I love this show more than any other teen rated cartoon. I have the complete series and movie on DVD.

I love Jane Lane, and my sis thought about dressing as her for Halloween. I love the episode where they went on a field trip to the wilderness. XD I loved Quinn in that episode.

Awesome! My sis went on a wild search for clothes that would match Jane's outfit. She couldn't find a wig though, so it was completely useless.

Ah, there were so many characters in this show that I love.~

Although I find him creepy, I think Chuck is hilarious.

Every scene involving Tiffany and Kevin had me laughing non-stop. XD

Actually, Trent is my favorite. I just love him. XD

It was exactly aimed at my demographic when it first aired because we all acted like that at the time. It hit a little too close to home at the time to be entertaining to me.

But I was a fan of liquid television, and made a huge papier mache "The Head" in high school.

tumblr_l36g63iUNj1qadrjxo1_500.jpg

• Like 1

Daria hits me so close to home, and that's one reason I enjoy it so much.

It might be a little different when people tell you "you are so Daria" when the show first aired and was brand new and you were a senior in high school, then well after the fact when it'd already been established as a cult favorite. :D

Especially when at the time my only exposure to the character was her cameos in Beavis and Butthead, which are less than stellar.

• 2 weeks later...

Yes! Daria! Love it. One of my favorite shows of all time.^^ I can't even begin to express how wonderful I think this show is.^^ From the memorable characters, to the dialogue, the alter egos on the end credits. It's just a brilliant show that has it's way of drawing you into its own world.^^