MEGAPONYMAN GO ON AND ADVENTURE BUT THEY GET LOST? [Open!]

Halide

One day megaman was in monsteropolis but he was fighting centaur man and he was winning but when he won it turned out that centaur man was actually from equestria and when centaur man esploded at being defeated he turned megaman into pony and then put him in equestria.

Suddenyl, megaman took groovy beats and went to ponyville singing

"Yo this is a story all about how, my life got flipped, turn upsid-down, and I'd like to take a minute just sit rght there, and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called bel-air." Because Will Smith is his hero and he likes that song so much. But then he couldn't get a hold of Dr Light and maybe Dr Wily will take over monsteropolis!

BUT THEN DR WILY WAS TAKING OVER EQUESTRIA WITH EIGTH ROBOT PONIES!

WHO STOP DR WILY!?!?!?

OOC like dis if u want to join!!!

• Like 4

David Lee Clop burst through teh red curtains he'd pinned to the trees around the path when he heard the beats. Neon, zebra stripped owlz fluttered around, dropping their feathers all over his harem of fillyz.

"zibbedybop, the owls are not what they seem", he shouted over at the rapping robot thing. "chil' you gotta slow down. This ain't no Bel-Air, this is ponyville. y'dig?".

Clapping his hooves together, the spandex-wearing pony shook his crimped mane and began to moonwalk.

Then Robocop, the best pony ever in Equestria appeared, flying around iwith his lazer hooves and shooting his dinner blaster all over the place like he doesn't care. ''Yo dawg, i herd you lieked cheezeburgers, so i got you cheezeburgers with your cheezeburger so you can eat while you eat!'' and then he fell onto the ground and broke his helmet.

''Oopsee .'' and then he started blowing up dragons in the ground with a pump, to stop Dr Pony from destroying Wilyville and to find the legendary hat

Without any warning, the clouds above gave way for a fantastical beam of light, which hurried its way down to the surface, piercing it and disintegrating anything within its immediate proximity. A glorious wave of rainbow colored smoke and dust whooshed out from the contact point of the ground and this fantastic beam of light. Hopefully none would look upon it as any who would, could be blinded by such a spectacle.

When the dust cleared, a fully red pony with a full and long blonde mane stood in the clear. "It's time to kick ass and chew bubble gum! And I don't chew bubble gum!" His not so thunderous voice bellowed in the wind. He took his first step, resulting in an amazing trip to a face plant, for he was the Model-1 Z Type pony and he was from the future!!

Discord, somehow by miracle of deus ex machina unexplainable by the common pony, watches on from the cotton candy front row clouds, tenting his clawtips in delight as the insanity of the thread ensues - he wasn't NEEDED here in any great capacity, he was here to simply watch the show unfold before his beady, miscolored eyes.

" OH my, this is going to be fun! " He muses, popping a bundle of Cotton candy into his maw with a snerk.

" I'm glad I dropped by this thread, so many minds are going to break just READING it...! "

And then...just because he could, the dragonaquus kickstarted some chocolate rain all over the place...simply because why the buck not?

When David Lecloop showed up megaman didn't know what was he doing but it was ok because he wasnt robot master so megaman didn't shoot him but then he found out his blaster was just a horse-foot now!

"Ohno my megabuster! its now just a hoof-kicker without busters!" he shouted because he got scared of fighting dr wily without his busterblaster.

It was at that point that Deadpool showed up. "Oh, wow, um, dude. Technically, that's in the future, I don't know about that yet. Keep it on the down-low, don't tell me how it ends. There is no way

Keiji Inafune

is gonna let me get away with temporal shenannigans, so just... you know, mums the word." His expression, a touch dour, save for the fact that he somehow screamed out the name 'Keiji Inafune' so hard that it actually took physical manifestation for a moment.

But then the strange words went puff and goes away and robocop shows up and he blowed up dragons which are bad I guess so that was good. Megaman makes a fist and poses but he doesn't have hands so he just makes an ... angry... hoof... thing.

".........." he says, as he looks at the robocop and decides that maybe he might be a loose cannon with no respect for the rules - a renegade cop, who won't work with a partner and is secretly afarid of hurnting those around him!

"Robocop we need to be a team! We all need to be a team to save Equestria and stop Dr. Wily!"

And then discord showd up. "Oh hey discord, we need to stop Dr. Wily. Do you know where he is going to?" And then there was chocolate rain and it turned megaman into... a chocolate-covered megaman! "oh no this is an AXE commercial! I dont want to be eated!"

Robocop dug himself out of the ground with a Diamond Axe and gasped. There was pony coming down from sky, and then he flew over to where it was right now. ''You are beatiful. We are going to dayte.'' and then he dragged it off and then he heard Keiji.

''We will become the Avengers and we will save Villepony from Wiley.Dr and we will rule the world!''

Discord is shot - the bullets turn into grey splotches against his nose as he simply grins a toothy smile at Deadpool.

" Well, my dear deadpool...you're just going to have to share the 4th wall this time around, because I'm QUITE comfortable sitting on it! "

and then Deadpool became a newt! 8D

"Dudes, this is all just tooo much for the ol' Dave to handle here." David Lee Clop shouted over the din and constant crashing of the 4th wall. "You gots yer robbuts, your cyporgs, or cyponies, or what the hell is that thing" he gestured voer toe Robocop. :"Anna Newt. an that drakkinequitsThis is some crazy stuff man."

He looked to his harem of fillies, dusted the feathers from him, and huddled them all in behind the red velvet drapes."Where I'm from the birds sing a pretty song. And theirs always music in the air. ZIBBEDY BOP" he shourted before drawing the curtains closed, blocking the path.

My fillies thinks I am the sexyiest stallion in awls of Equestria.

Out of nowhere, BAM! A hat shaped spaceship crashed into the ground and was smoldering and out came a orange pony. THis pony was Metroid, killer of metal dragons and space pirates and brains. He looked around and saw megaponyman being covered in chocolate and tries to eate him, metroid looves chocolate.

"Can I join your team to stop this dr willy? I am very qualified at stopping bad guys from finishing their evil plans" said metroid.

Metroid usually works alone but will make an exception just this once because megaponyman is awesome and metroid likes helping.

Metroid then saw that deadpool was accusing discord of being a witch, which made no sense, he had no broomstick or pointy hat!

"Megaponyman needs our help! Let us help him!" Deadpool bravely said, now that he was no longer a newt. He kissed each one of the mane 6 on the cheeks cuz they were all totally in love with him and were all like "DEADPOOL I LOVE U!!!" but Deadpool had a job to do, and that was to help megaponyman,

The metroid eats megapony and he dies! Dr Wily has won eqeustria! But he dosnt come down to evil laughs at the lsers because megapony used ↑ ↑ ↓ ↓ ← → ← → B A and he just had like eighty extra lives anyway even though that's the Konami code and he's from a Capcom game. It's all good.

"Wow, that was totally not cool." he says as he warps back in again after being ate by the Metroid.

BUT THEN! HORROR OF HORRORS!

The sky darkens, and the sound of a hundred violinists crying out with their instruments can be heard - a cacophony of panic and sorrow, which whirls in an enigma of doubt and anxiety. The amorphous soundtrack begins to take shape, unifying into a single key. Lightning penetrates the air, the thunderous report more fierce than cannonfire.

Slowly, but not so slowly than anybody has time to interrupt anything because I'm running the thread and that would interfere with what I'm writing, an armored black balloon sinks from the sky, emblazened with a bold, red R. Two human beings were in it, Dressed in white uniforms, sporting the similar, ubiquitous red R. One, with a mane nearly as long as she was tall, red as burning mahogany, styled in ways that defied physics; the other with short blue hair and a rose in his teeth. A jump from the baloon, which exploded because such was the will of the macrocosm, and down they soared, with all the control and grace of gods.

The disembodied music swells, then soars in full swing to the appropriate theme.

Dr. Wily had hired Team Rocket.

"Prepare for trouble!" "And make it double!"

"To protect the world from Dr. Light!"

"To show the masses wrong from right!"

"To cameo to the highest bidder!"

"To improve our hopes of not being baby-sitters"

"Jesse!"

"James!"

"Team Rocket, working for Dr Wily!

"Surrender Now, or METAL MAN, I CHOOSE YOU!"

And then the strongest of all robot masters - METAL MAN! - as a pony appeared and they had a robot master to fight.

"OH NO NOT METAL MA-wait metal man. Seriously? This guy's like, the weakest robot master. Heck, he makes Bubble-Man seem hard. Lemme just bust out my mega-buster and..."

It was at that point that Megaman pointed a perfectly useless hoof at MetalMan.

"You think you're going to beat me with THAT, Megadip!? HA! HA! METAL MAN LAUGHS AT YOU! TRY HARDEST!"

And then it was time to fight robot master!

" ME, a witch? " Discord utters, before giggling with glee at the fact that such a pitiable creature as Deadpool would accuse the almighty Discord as being nothing but a mere witch of trickery and poor magic skills. " You must be new here...I'm Discord, Spirit of Chaos and Disharmo-... "

He finds himself interrupted by a rather dramatic entrance - the likes of which nopony had ever seen before as Team Rocket dancingly descended from upon high and made their most glorious introductions - to which Discord merely raised a finger to his lips and rolled his eyes, already bored of the shenanigans as the tricky thieving troup of a trio made themselves known to the land of Equestria.

Discord opens his mouth and raised a finger in the air as if to make a glorious and valient speech...and then belches because all that cotton candy disagreed with him!,

But the metal ponies didn't count on one thing... ALPHA FLIGHT, with special guest stars, RUSH and THE DEADLY SNAKES. and a blow up doll of Wolverine (Yes that kind of blow up doll), that they dragged along for laughs.

"Stand down your Robot metal flanked ruffians and leave this fair land along without any of your violent shenannigans. you BAD ROBOTS", a dude in a tight spandex suit with a maple leaf shouted, pointing heroically at the scene. "And you monster faced goat winged goat boy", he added, gesturing dismissively towars the now witchfied discord.

"And. Deadpool? What the sam hill is going on here, why can't we get away from your stupid masked face for a second. I WANT ANSWERS" he boomed. IN THE NAME OF CANADA I DEMAND ANSWERS. As a Celestia-Level contributor, this idland was supposed to built for the love of all brony-kind, and not a CYBORG WAR ZONE".

"Dude maple chest, what's your problem?", Andre groaned, rolling his eyes at Guardian. "I thought this was supposed to be a tour, not a freakshow, You drag us out to the middle of this godforsaken weird place that was funded by a bunch of dorks on Kickstarter to open for a band that you clearly only picked us to open for on teh sheer basis of our Canadianness"

"screw this, you spandex freaks and robot weirdos, we're just gonna play."

And they did. And they played this.

And that's how the Deadly Snakes ended up opening for Rush.

And bececause Neil Peart wasn't going to take any of guardian's bull either, he pulled his drumkit out of his back pocket and started ressurecting the dead buried in the fields all around them. with,...

THE$ DRUM SOLOS OF LIFE!

And then Snowbird and Aurora went crazy and started taking off their clothes and dragged David Lee Clop out of his little shelter of red velvet curtains to dance on stage with them.

because now the party's alive.

Oh and And they all have katanas. even the people activelty playing guitar and drums and stuff. that they can hold with their hooves, because they didn't realize that after the Deadley Snakes started playign that they all turnd into ponies.

And they're all drinking a shot of everclear every 20-30 seconds. they're at a gallon apiece now. And still standing. And still can see. Because they are that badflank. Except Guardian, who is huddled in a corner with the wolverine doll because he really wants to cuddle Deadpool.

Metroid was trying to apologize to megaponyman when suddenly team rocket appeared! And metal man! Metroid was going to shoot a mega-rocket at them but suddenly, like a choir of destructions, ALPHA FLIGHT and RUSH and DEADLY SNAKES appeared! THey were wearing very tight clothing, and waving around a doll of wolverine! And it was being very rude! They started speaking, but metroid wasnt listening, because megaponyman was hiding all the chocolate and metroid wanted it. Then they started raising undead!

"Oh no!", said metroid! "My laser doesnt work on zombies! What will we do megaponyman? How will we stop these evil bad guys? They are drinking and have katanas and are playing terrible music and are ponies! " Metroid cried

Then metroid realized that he was a pony too, and he was now walking on his laser and scratching up its shiny paintjob.

Model-1 Z Type Pony quickly flipped back onto his hooves in a most stylish fashion, cause he's just so awesome like that with his amazing long blonde mane. He looked about his surroundings, realizing far too much stuff was going on. He ignored most of it as he found quite a bit of it incredibly not relevant to his interests. Something calling itself Robocop or something said Model-1 Z looked beautiful.

"What is this rubbish you speak of?!" He replied to Robocop. "I have no use for such delicacies. Dating is for those not as awesome as myself! I am far too busy and amazing to waste my time on you! You are a simple outdated man robot. I will save the world from Dr. Wily!!"

Model-1 Z then dashed far into the horizon, cleaving a falling meteor in half as he did so, and leaving the scene for an unknown amount of time. The face-plant probably knocked a few circuits loose and he now forgot what it was he was going to do in Equestria.

The snide comments made Robocop cry tears of .. oil. ''But i love you with all of my non-existing heart. Beep. Boop.'' The robotic law enforcement officer then got hit with one half of the meteor and he almost died but except he almost did not but then he got saved by Christmas Cheer.

The Christmas Cheer flung the piece of the shattered meteor away from the broken .. robo.. pony.. cop.. thing and he celebrated. ''Beep. Boop. I am the best at space.'' and then he teamed up with Space Core and he started throwing space everywhere. Because that's what Robocops and Space Cores do.

An explosion could be heard along with the laughter of Mr. X as he trots out of the smoke, carrying aThompson and a legion of thuggish looking ponies carrying pipes, knives, bats and other Melee weapons following close behind.

Giving a nod to Discord and the other villainous ponies, he clamped down on his cigar and took a puff before smirking. "Good afternoon villains and good guys. I am Mr. X, a criminal mastermind in charge of a nameless syndicate that has Manehattan under my hoof."

Spotting Robocop, he spat out his cigar and dropped his wineglass. His smirk was replaced with an expression of wrath as he stomped a hoof and shouted, "ROOOOOBOOOOOCCCOOOOPPPPP!!!!!! Let's get him boys! Anyone else is just gravy!" Lifting the Thompson, Mr. X fired a burst of bullets at Robocop as his henchponies charged into the fray swinging, stabbing, and punching at everypony they could reach. Mr. X laughed at the riot taking place as he said to Discord, "I enjoy watching the fighting in the street from my penthouse window..."

And then, the skies parted, leaving unto the chaos but a single figure. It stood upright, helmeted and overalled, booted and begoggled, holding a wrench in his rubbered gloves.

He landed upon the ground, surveying that which laid around him.

And here's what happened.

In the meantime, Metalman is blown into the sky by the C4, and Megaponyman flies after him for great justice.