New Brony in Town

Luvyna

About Myself: Hey everyone, Luvyna here. c:

Call me Lu. c; I love to read, roleplay, write and draw; I do digital and traditional art and I have four years of roleplaying experience on a number of forums. I enjoy writing in-depth and elaborate characters and roleplay posts and I love a good, drama-filled and exciting plot. I live on the internet and I'm a moderator on a cat roleplaying forum. I can't wait to start meeting and roleplaying with new people around here!

How I found Canterlot.com: Google is my friend.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: Haha well... I just officially stepped over into Bronyhood today, after finishing off Season 2 of FiM (oh my gosh that episode was EPIC). When FiM just came out I was hugely skeptical about it - I was actually one of those people who ultimately despised MLP until FiM came along. ^^' But then I started noticing that it was something really popular, everywhere I went, I saw ponies. It was the day when my male animation teacher spent 15 minutes discussing the admirable smoothness of MLP animation that I finally decided to give it a shot, and since then I've been slowly watching all the episodes and its been growing on me. And finally, after watching Episode 25/26 I now have to declare myself a brony, because really... I enjoyed that show so much.

My favourite main cast pony/s: AppleJack, Rainbow Dash

Umm... yep that's about it for my tl;dr MLP history. XD My favorite main cast ponies are AppleJack and Rainbow Dash. AppleJack because I'm the closest to her in personality, and Rainbow Dash because... just. Rainbow Dash.

Anyhow, I can't wait to meet everyone and I'm super excited to get roleplaying! Already got some character concepts and a plot in mind x3

Edited by Luvyna

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm sure you'll have an absolutely splendid time :) . If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask - we're all lovely, I assure you. An artist, an experienced roleplayer and someone who likes in-depth advanced roleplay? You'll definitely be in demand!

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! This cat roleplaying wouldn't happen to be Warrior cats would it? :3 if that's the case then you and I are going to be good friends :D

Haha it so happens that it is! x3 I used to be a die-hard Warriors fan~

Haha, I love the Warriors! I still do except there are no new books ;_; If you want to talk about anything PM me. :D I get lonely ._.

Haha, I love the Warriors! I still do except there are no new books ;_; If you want to talk about anything PM me. :D I get lonely ._.

I stopped reading around the 3rd book of the 3rd series because I felt like the quality of writing and everything was starting to decrease, and the nature of the story was changing drastically because cats started getting powers and whatnot, but I did enjoy the first and second series. ^^

Welcome to Canterloooooot!

Edit: Did I just repost? I think I did.

Oh well....I'm only emphasizing. :)

XD Thanks!

I stopped reading around the 3rd book of the 3rd series because I felt like the quality of writing and everything was starting to decrease, and the nature of the story was changing drastically because cats started getting powers and whatnot, but I did enjoy the first and second series. ^^

I kept reading just out of loyalty for the series, and in hopes that it would get better. .....it doesn't really ._. and the super powers thing was a bit weird xD I still haven't read the last two books though so maybe there's like this huge turn around that makes the whole series good or something :3 one can hope.