Vintage Scrawlings

Vintage

You're gonna get lots of ponies, trust me. But you'll also get lots of OTHER STUFF TOO~ Currently I don't have much, but I'd like to do more ponies. I'm just super uncreative.

kifflesdress.png

WAIT THIS ISN'T PONY AT ALL. No, this is an OC of mine who lives in a closet. She's a closet monster! I'm planning to work on a comic based on her.

vintagebrony-1.png

Veentage! More recent pic of her. I have to work on her mane, I think, but I do like how this one turned out.

sothere.png

This is actually pretty inaccurate to her personality. xD;; I don't know. Maybe she met with some mares she went to school with back in the day who used to pick on her clothing choices. "They are practical and keep me warm. So there."

• 3 weeks later...
Oh my, I LOVE your style.

Especially your closet monster, that fat tail is just so Bluthian! <3

MudBug the fact that you used the term "Bluthian" makes you 20% cooler in my book.

On topic:

Could I request a picture done by you off site? I really need a "cover" for the fan fic I wrote but I'm usually too shy to request. Would you mind if I sent a PM your way with details?

vintagebrony-1.png

Veentage! More recent pic of her. I have to work on her mane, I think, but I do like how this one turned out.

I remember coming across this on Deviant Art when Willow and I were crawling through the site looking for decent OCs and both of us thinking how cool yours was. Really for three reasons, she is very well drawn, she is adorably cute, and she has a very cool cuite mark. :D

Planning to have her in the RP?

Aww. I'm flattered, gang. ;w; Thank you for the lovely compliments.

And she's in an RP in Saddleveil Plains! x3 She's opened up her own shop there. She's also gonna be poking around the Gala, o'course.