Hi everypony :D

dashie900

About Myself: I am 13 years old and already doing my GCSEs. Which is bad news for my art.

Love RP.

I love Derpy and Dinky.

I also love the Beatles so much it's unhealthy.

How I found Canterlot.com: Typed 'my little pony rp' into Google. And boom, this appears.

How I became a fan of MLP:FiM: A boy who is a year older than me and goes to my school, always watches My Little Pony and people think he is mental. Then I thought: what the heck, it's a cartoon.

Sooo I started watching it and I watched 2 series in 2 weeks. *phew*

My favourite main cast pony/s: Rainbow Dash,Pinkamina Diane Pie
That was fun.

I just sent an application thingy for a character *yay*

Anyways, just saying hi to everypony because I wondered if anyone would like to be friends :kissy:

Hi, welcome to Canterlot! You say you like dinky? FreefraQ just did a sketch of her and it's in the gallery here.

Also, there are friends aplenty here ^3^ I hope you enjoy your stay :D

• Like 1

First MLP welcoming song!

I know you aren't saying good-bye, BUT REGARDLESS!

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm Star Swirl. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Also, just sayin' perhaps he is not the mental one, but everyone ELSE who is mental!

• Like 1

Welcome aboard! 13? Whew it's kinda refreshing to see folks at that age taking up MLP! Honestly wish I had it during my VERY grouchy teen years (I didn't even have a REASON to grouch! I was just a grumpy pants.)

Anyway welcome! That upperclassman you mentioned sounds like a good potential friend! You should see if you can meet up with them when your school year starts again... unless you're still in class! Then just go for it.

Welcome to bronyism, Dashie! We're happy to have you here. Message me sometime, I'm pretty new around here myself :blush: You found this site the same way I did, by the way!

First MLP welcoming song!

I know you aren't saying good-bye, BUT REGARDLESS!

Welcome to Canterlot! I'm Star Swirl. It is a pleasure to meet you.

Also, just sayin' perhaps he is not the mental one, but everyone ELSE who is mental!

Thanks Star Swirl :D

*lovin' the Beatles welcome, there lol*

Haha good point. I definitely don't think he's mental anyways.

Welcome aboard! 13? Whew it's kinda refreshing to see folks at that age taking up MLP! Honestly wish I had it during my VERY grouchy teen years (I didn't even have a REASON to grouch! I was just a grumpy pants.)

Anyway welcome! That upperclassman you mentioned sounds like a good potential friend! You should see if you can meet up with them when your school year starts again... unless you're still in class! Then just go for it.

Haha XD

Yeah we're on holidays right now but I occasionally talk to him when I get to see him around school.